Make $100 on Facebook Over and Over Again With No Investment

nancy

I'm feeling festive due to the new year, so I figured I'd share this Facebook gem. This method is great for beginners, and if done properly you can make some easy money. I tried it out and the results were pretty good considering I barely put any time into it - $700 total profit the first month. After this is scaled, I'm sure these numbers will look even more juicy.

Screenshot (120).png

THE METHOD:

Step 1:
Find a subreddit where all of it's members are experiencing a common issue. Ideally under 50k members, but this may work for larger groups as well (I've only tried smaller ones).

For example, /TMJ is a subreddit for people who have jaw issues (clicking, soreness, etc). It only has 30k members. /Brainfog is a subreddit for people who experience mental confusion/memory issues and it currently has a measly 12k members. /Eyefloaters is a subreddit for people suffering from vision anomalies and it doesn't even have 4k members! Posts are made every day on these completely untapped subreddits. I'm not going to reveal the niche I used obvious reasons, but there are thousands out there and the moderators are not nearly as strict.

They key to this entire method is finding a subreddit that's based around a particular problem.

Step 2:
Once you've done that, throw together a quick Facebook group for whatever niche you choose. For example, if you're targeting people that experience brain fog, the page should be based around finding solutions for that problem. Add a few generic posts and make it look pretty. Facebook gives you the option to have custom requirements for new users to join a group, so make it mandatory that each person provides their name and email address to join.

Bonus tip: to get your first 50-100 members, invite people manually that are already in similar groups on Facebook. I hired a VA to do this for me, but it can be done manually as well. This is just to pick up traction when it's brand new - you'll only have to do this once.

Step 3. Find an affiliate offer related to your niche. One quick search on Clickbank resulted in a perfect offer to promote to people suffering from brainfog:

Screenshot (119).png

If you can't find a relevant offer on Clickbank, search a different network. I personally utilize almost every CPA network that exists, and you shoulthumbs

Step 4. Write out something to the effect of this:

"Hey guys, I put together a Facebook group for those of us who suffer from brain fog. The goal is to share tips and tricks that work for each other. I hope you all join - it's completely free and will help spread awareness :)

Join (here)"

Step 5. Post the above message on the subreddit you're targeting, as well as every online forum pertaining to your niche that you can find. Add a handful of upvotes to your Reddit post to boost the visibility, but DO NOT overdo it. This will send tons of traffic to your Facebook group, resulting in gaining new members on autopilot.

Step 6. Send your affiliate links to your fresh, highly targeted leads via newsletter and BANK!

Not only can you reach out to them via email blasts, but you can twist it further by posting fake product testimonials on your Facebook group and back them with engagement (which is exactly what I did). Because you're the owner of the group, you daon't have to worry about getting banned by admins who suspect advertising.

If you found this helpful, drop a thumbs up.

-xShot

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Wow....This is a wonderful piece of tricks to earn a great deal of commission from affiliate marketing. With this, you will have tons of viable traffics under you. But I got banned from Reddit recently for posting links. How do you post your links without getting banned. I will try this!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Your post is so unique. I love the fact it is about making money and how It looked so real to. I will have to try this, since it's not an old fashion, I should be able to make a lot of money from it. I have reddit account but my problem is I'm not really familiar with it.

E

eldavis

This is nice though but am sure it's not as easy as you make it sound. These steps you mentioned would probably take time to put into place, and it would also take time to gain the trust of these people as well. You know every business has to do with trust. I can see a new business out there and decide to try them out. This is cause I the customer have decide to trust them with the hope they would delivery. In every business, the hardest part is always the beginning, in terms of creating traffic. Especially in times like this where there are so many scammers out there, everyone is trying to be careful.