Review Majestyhash.com reviews, Is it worth buy hashrate in this site?

Mertayasa

Majestyhash is a new mining bitcoin site. If i not mistaken, this site launch on April 2021. When we sign up, we will get free 0.9 Th/s or we can mining around 0.01 cents each hours, 0.19 daily and 5.59 monthly. In this site we also can buy for the hashrate. The minimum amount is 18.21 usd and max purchase price 158455.25 usd. I'm not really sure when I staring join this site, right now I already get 1,14 usd in the free account.
I'm planning to buy some hasrate, but I still need to do some research about this site. Because as per my experience, this kind of site not working continuously. I means in the beginning they will pay their members and then after sometimes, it'ii become a fraud scam.

Have you guys work or hear about this site, kindly give your opinions.

majesty.png

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
If this site is launched in April this year, then this site is very new; there is no way one can give any decision. As far as possible, we have to check the identity of the owner; non scammers would not hesitate to reveal themselves in front of other members; there is always About page, which has to be checked.

D

Dorji

Majestyhash is a new mining bitcoin site. If i not mistaken, this site launch on April 2021. When we sign up, we will get free 0.9 Th/s or we can mining around 0.01 cents each hours, 0.19 daily and 5.59 monthly. In this site we also can buy for the hashrate. The minimum amount is 18.21 usd and max purchase price 158455.25 usd. I'm not really sure when I staring join this site, right now I already get 1,14 usd in the free account.
I'm planning to buy some hasrate, but I still need to do some research about this site. Because as per my experience, this kind of site not working continuously. I means in the beginning they will pay their members and then after sometimes, it'ii become a fraud scam.

Have you guys work or hear about this site, kindly give your opinions.
I thnk it is not liget.

Mertayasa

If this site is launched in April this year, then this site is very new; there is no way one can give any decision. As far as possible, we have to check the identity of the owner; non scammers would not hesitate to reveal themselves in front of other members; there is always About page, which has to be checked.​
Yes you right, the site is newbie. As per my research most of youtubers said they get payment from this site, but I still can't say this site is legit until I get my withdrawal.
Actually I just invest some money in this site, which is around 19 dollars and approximately I'ii get the money back in 15 days. The minimum withdrawal in this site is around 4 dollars (Depend on the price of bitcoin), so there is a change to make withdrawal with free account.​

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Investment of 19 dollars cannot be worth unless you earn more than your invested amount. It has nothing to do if people are actually getting paid, important part is if they are able to withdraw more than their investment?
And there is more to ask. This hash mining use your device, data, electricity? Or this is cloud mining?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investment of 19 dollars cannot be worth unless you earn more than your invested amount. It has nothing to do if people are actually getting paid, important part is if they are able to withdraw more than their investment?
And there is more to ask. This hash mining use your device, data, electricity? Or this is cloud mining?

I have never come across any payment proof of this site on the internet but this website has been advertised a lot on many paid to post forums and paid to click forums. However, just because we can see a lot of advertisements of this website, this does not make it a legit platform. Moreover, it is providing an insane amount of profits and it is quite unrealistic, so I guess this is a scam or it will become a scam.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Good-Guy I checked this site, it is new; and if it is really paying to lots of people, then the creator of this thread will also earn and inform here. I do not support paying any site, unless you are willing to lose your investment. This has happened before, websites give little profit in the beginning, then they disappear after taking deposits.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think this website might be a ponzi scheme. In the past, there were many such kind of websites that provided "investment packages" to the investors. Since they are offering a huge amounts of profits, I believe that they will soon shutdown their website and run away with the money. We need to ask them if they have any guarantees that they will not close the website and become a scam.