Business Ideas Lingerie Business for Women

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Many housewives and girls want to earn income along with running their house; sewing and embroidery are also qualities of women. If you have this quality, then you can make this your business at home.

Start a lingerie business, since it will be a work by women for women, be sure to take the right size lingerie, take your clients' measurements if necessary.

How to Promote
Underwear is a necessity for all women. Therefore, even if you put up a signboard at your house, it will also be publicized very quickly. Perhaps only men should promote it for free.

Take care
You may have to make frequent purchases of clothes, sewing materials, etc., so keep an eye on their availability and price in the market.

There must be a mathematical ability to divide the value into products, lest the expenditure become greater than the income; if this happens, you will suffer a loss and your hard work will also go in vain.​

Mika

VIP Contributor
Lingerie is obviously a big industry and there is a lot of money to be made by selling lingerie, however, I have never heard of any woman going to a seamstress to order custom lingerie. Well, if you are a fashion designer you can of course launch your lingerie brand, but that is entirely a different matter. If you want to build a lingerie business, you can do it in a number of ways. You can purchase lingerie in bulk and then retail sell it through an online store or on-location store. You can design lingerie, hire a manufacturer to produce your lingerie and then start selling your products. You can also design lingerie and join a printing platform, and sell your designs through a print-on-demand business model. Another way to sell lingerie is through a dropshipping model. If you ask me, the easiest model to start a lingerie business, I will suggest affiliate marketing. You can join big brands and become an affiliate.