Let tell our self the real thing here

Ebukaemmanuel

I have join a lot of online business and am tell u that in my experience a lot of them are scam and we can't know because u will see the last payment,and believe it is legit while mean is not ,am not saying that there is no legit ones but it's very hard ,if u know what am saying pls u are free to say something.

ezcashbiz614

There most definitely are plenty of scams out there.
Over time you learn to see thru them and spot them easily,
but usually not without getting burned a few times, hopefully
for not too much money. Every burn is another learning experience
in my opinion.

Carson20t

That is why we have forums like these,If I had known about forums before wasting so much of my time I would have been at an advanced stage right now because through forums you get live feeds of what really is the current update of that particular site.Also doing alot of due deligence research will help you to get a true picture.Sites like scam advisor,trust pilot aswel as foxrating can really come in handy give you a true answer and you will be home and dry and get alot of value in what you 're about yo embark on.Payment processors like PayPal and bankwire can help you to avoid being scammed
I have just realised that its important that your transactions are smart contract supported and I think Ethereum is one of them That provides that setvice then your crypto will be reversible in case if an unsatisfied transaction.