Exploring the potential of Exchange and wallet native tokens.

Maxicreed

I've never been particularly drawn to either exchange or wallet native tokens, but I'm intrigued to delve into them now. The recent buzz surrounding BNB, GT and BGB has caught my attention. These tokens, especially BNB and BGB, have exhibited considerable strength, largely fueled by the heightened demand to participate in various launchpools and launchpad events.

BNB has surged nearly 80% over the past year, while BGB has stolen the spotlight with an impressive 190% gain. Although GT hasn't made any significant moves recently with its one year ROI at 34.91%, its potential shouldn't be overlooked too.

On the other hand, wallet tokens have also been performing decently, although perhaps not as strikingly as those from centralized exchanges. Among them, Trust Wallet and C98 Wallet have caught my eye. I have a hunch that wallet tokens might start showing impressive price action as we approach the post-halving period, thanks to an anticipated increase in transactions. I'm particularly curious about the potential of BWB token for the Bitget wallet, set to launch soon with an airdrop already in play.

What are your thoughts on the speculative potential of BWB?