legit Crypto trading platform, Europe based, for beginners

Dear All,

this year -during the first lockdown - I spent some time on research for crypto trading. I came over an interesting platform, and started with 1k USD. Before I lost 2.4k USD in scamming and wrong promises....shame on me.

I explored the an automated trading bot. happy share the information you, if you like.

P

pulpnet74

Dear All,

this year -during the first lockdown - I spent some time on research for crypto trading. I came over an interesting platform, and started with 1k USD. Before I lost 2.4k USD in scamming and wrong promises....shame on me.

I explored the an automated trading bot. happy share the information you, if you like.
Hi,
First of all I'm sorry that you lost money.
During this year I did investments in cryptovalues and until now I've been lucky.
Consider that the risk isn't equal to zero anyway, anywhere: this applies to mayor values (EUR, USD, etc...) and criptovalues (BTC, ETH, etc...)

So I would say that the best principles that I can share are:
(1) Never invest money that you need to live with: plan which percentage of your inputs can invest consider that if you lose it, you can go og with your life
(2) It's widely accepted that an offer of more than 15/20% of gain per month smells. So do not priorize fast money comparing to reasonable percentage of gain. The main reason is MINIMIZE RISK
(3) Last but not less important... keep calm and investigate WHO is behind the company/platform you are invest in. Cross info between different resources, ask in forums, speak with persons that had good experience and bad experience in the investigating company/platform, try to collect info about the certifications and/or approvals that this company has by the internationals organisms. And, at the end, take more time to decide... your thinking and sensation could change after few days and you maybe need more info to convince.

Finally, following these principles, you can find thousand of platforms, bots, companies and products that manage crypto and they all could be scam or not.
Having a brief search on the net I would say that the most ranked in google search now are Mirror Trading, Mind Capital, Kuailian, Trust Investment, ecc...

Summarize: Learn MORE AS YOU CAN and ACCURATELY BALANCE THE RISK before an investment

Bababasit

Am
Dear All,

Am interested bro tell me the site

Hi,
First of all I'm sorry that you lost money.
During this year I did investments in cryptovalues and until now I've been lucky.
Consider that the risk isn't equal to zero anyway, anywhere: this applies to mayor values (EUR, USD, etc...) and criptovalues (BTC, ETH, etc...)

So I would say that the best principles that I can share are:
(1) Never invest money that you need to live with: plan which percentage of your inputs can invest consider that if you lose it, you can go og with your life
(2) It's widely accepted that an offer of more than 15/20% of gain per month smells. So do not priorize fast money comparing to reasonable percentage of gain. The main reason is MINIMIZE RISK
(3) Last but not less important... keep calm and investigate WHO is behind the company/platform you are invest in. Cross info between different resources, ask in forums, speak with persons that had good experience and bad experience in the investigating company/platform, try to collect info about the certifications and/or approvals that this company has by the internationals organisms. And, at the end, take more time to decide... your thinking and sensation could change after few days and you maybe need more info to convince.

Finally, following these principles, you can find thousand of platforms, bots, companies and products that manage crypto and they all could be scam or not.
Having a brief search on the net I would say that the most ranked in google search now are Mirror Trading, Mind Capital, Kuailian, Trust Investment, ecc...

Summarize: Learn MORE AS YOU CAN and ACCURATELY BALANCE THE RISK before an investment
thank you for your extensive and contentful answer, highly appreciated. As always, be careful, when it just looks too good.:) also thank you for the recommendations, which I am aware of and one of them I am "testing" actual.