Is there any legit events goin on all over the Crypto industry?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
There are plenty of events available around the whole crypto space & here is one of them,

⚠️ Crypto investment includes high risk, don't invest without proper risk management & research!

We can participate in Bitget's Sizzling Summer Spin event to increase our chances of winning fantastic rewards!

In addition to the chance to win BCH and XRP, other prizes include a $10k Beach Vacation Fund, a Summer Kit with useful items, $100 in Starbucks gift cards, and more. Every new user is given a thousand USDT in freebies. We can boost our chances of winning by completing chores and earning spins on the Lucky Wheels. Let's not waste our summer missing out on these kinda experiences.!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Does it demand KYC to participate and can you elaborate further what you meant by completing chores and earning spin?
It sounds complicated
Yeah KYC is mandatory there for the participants in order to get the reward. Only a few, simple tasks are required to be completed & we'll be eligible by completing those tasks!

ananyabushra

To ensure this summer becomes truly unforgettable, these kinda offers seem ideal. However, I'm wondering about legitimacy. I've noticed them organizing similar events with substantial rewards in the past, and I don't understand if these opportunities are genuine

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
To ensure this summer becomes truly unforgettable, these kinda offers seem ideal. However, I'm wondering about legitimacy. I've noticed them organizing similar events with substantial rewards in the past, and I don't understand if these opportunities are genuine
Yeah they're genuine, I've tried that. Tho you can check their credibility through coinmarketcap/coingecko/respected reputable sites.

Incarts

You can look up Bitget Builders Program, it's an event targeted at empowering youths around the globe, moulding them to be the next generation blockchain experts. An initiative by the exchange to create a career pathway for youths, with perks like monthly renumeration, industry knowledge training, access to high-profile industry events, amongst other exciting benefits