Most trusted and legit crypto wallet

There are too many wallets in the market but it is very compulsory for us to do research before getting started into any platform.
1. Trust wallet
VS
2. Metamask

I suggest these two wallets are the most legit type of wallets in the whole market.
Trust wallet has good interference. The app is very comfortable to use. There are automatic settings for Etherium and Bsc smart chains.
You can add custom tokens by using the token address.

Metamask wallet is also a legit wallet but its app is not good enough.
You need to set up manually for the Smart chain network.
you can add custom tokens here

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
When imwas still new to trading crypto currencies, I wondered which trading platform and wallet will do the job correctly so I went for a thorough search on the internet and boom so many options came up and i became even more confused because I was try in by all means not to get scammed as I have heard somany stories of people trying to buy crypto currencies and in the process they were scammed because of they bought it on a fraudulent wallet or exchange.

So I was threading carefully I decided to enquire from a friend who has been into trading for a while and he advised me to get luno application, and I did used it for a while and it worked perfectly untill a ban was placed by our government on crypto currencies trading activities. The I switched to binance which happens to be the very best exchange by my rating.

Now on trust wallet and metaverse to be candid I prefer trust wallet, they have been around for sometime and have gained alot of experience and they are much more easier to operate unlike metaverse which is equally good but it is not really easy for thr newbies.

williamserna

There are a lot of wallets that we can see right here. This is interesting to talk about because there are some crypto wallets that we can see. Ive seen this part on Learncrypto.com before. I hope everything works out.

benjonas222

According to me Blockchain is the most secure and widely used wallet. It's a cryptocurrency wallet that may be used to invest in and store cryptocurrencies. It's one of the safest Bitcoin wallets since it maintains track of who owns which digital tokens.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The most trusted cryptocurrency wallet will depend on so many things , well to me I consider Trust wallet to be one of the most trusted because with your secret pin you can access your wallet anytime , any day without having to struggle , And also there is no possibility of your account being hacked by hackers because it is not even linked with your Gmail or phone number . it is just your secret pin and that's all.

Block chain is also one of the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet even though I have never used it before. but based on what people are saying and based on their review on Play store it is among one of the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet you can use in storing your cryptocurrency for short-term and long-term purposes .

You can also use cryptocurrency exchanges like binance for storing of cryptocurrencies , it is also the best and with binance you don't really have to be worried about your cryptocurrency losing or others having access to your wallets because the exchanges is highly secured with intelligent verification making its difficult for people to have access to your wallet without permission is also the best

Iqra

There are many crypto wallet which is trustable but it depends on type like for beginners Exodus is best wallet, Mycelium is best for mobile.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are too many wallets in the market but it is very compulsory for us to do research before getting started into any platform.
1. Trust wallet
VS
2. Metamask

I suggest these two wallets are the most legit type of wallets in the whole market.
Trust wallet has good interference. The app is very comfortable to use. There are automatic settings for Etherium and Bsc smart chains.
You can add custom tokens by using the token address.

Metamask wallet is also a legit wallet but its app is not good enough.
You need to set up manually for the Smart chain network.
you can add custom tokens here
That is your thought. Those two are good wallet but I see different functions in the two. To choose my trusted and best wallet, I choose base on categories. When talking of the safest wallet to save our coin, I would choose coinomi wallet. The reason why coinomi wallet is my choice of the safest wallet is that when creating a wallet there is an option to encrypt my pass phrase. Which means that even if other people see my pass phrase they will not be able to access my funds just because they don't have my password. This is why I have chosen it to be the safest wallet.

But to choose wallet with many functions, I will choose trust wallet. Because on trust wallet many things can be done there to earn more profit apart from just being a wallet. On trust wallet I can trade there, I can swap my coin to other coin and I can also stake my coin to receive interest on a daily basis.

But when talking of a wallet that has no transfer fees then I will go for coinbase. Coinbase is an online wallet. To transfer coin on coinbase with no fees, the receiver of the coin should also have coinbase account to send with zero transfer fees