Legit Apps Survey For African Countries

AmaliaTG

Although I am not a fun of survey, today I just had to research the best survey sites for Africans and they are legit and you can try it too. Some of you might have heard them or it might be New to you. Although survey apps will not earn you lots of money but it would definitely make you some money, so I hope that counts and I really think it's important to have that extra source of income even if it comes from survey app

1. Geopoll- This survey app is available worldwide but most especially even for most of the African countries like Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda. Infact, it even has their own office branch in this countries. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and it's free to join and get your survey to start earning money. You will be required to have you phone number upon registration.

2. Current App- This app is worldwide and it's a media house app owned by a certain radio station in US ( I don't want to publicly announce the name of the radio station because I am not sponsored to advertise them) however, you can do research to find them. This survey pays you to do survey, watch videos and litsening to music. Although the pay is little for litsening to music, you can try do survey which has higher pay.

3. Opinion App- This app is from a survey site called Triaba. It's mostly available in South Africa and it's a good app to earn you some extra bucks. The opinion app and Triaba are survey sites which Triaba is the mother of opinion app. So you can earn money from both. Those in Nigeria and Ghana can try and see if it's available for you.

4. Ysense- This App earns you money through surveys, watching videos and playing games.

Hi l am from India. To understand if it really works in my country l had signed up on legit survey giants platforms like grab points, prize rebel, irazoo,and swag bucks l got few surveys for first 2 days and l had not gained much points. Within a week they informed me in my mail that my account with them is closed.
And same thing got repeated on irazoo when I was half way through. As l don't know how it works l could not make money.
What l had understood from this experience is its really very hard to earn money at the comfort of your home.
Or are there any websites that is available in India to earn money . If you come across just inform others like me and also show the procedure to earn from those sites

Although I am not a fun of survey, today I just had to research the best survey sites for Africans and they are legit and you can try it too. Some of you might have heard them or it might be New to you. Although survey apps will not earn you lots of money but it would definitely make you some money, so I hope that counts and I really think it's important to have that extra source of income even if it comes from survey app

1. Geopoll- This survey app is available worldwide but most especially even for most of the African countries like Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda. Infact, it even has their own office branch in this countries. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and it's free to join and get your survey to start earning money. You will be required to have you phone number upon registration.

2. Current App- This app is worldwide and it's a media house app owned by a certain radio station in US ( I don't want to publicly announce the name of the radio station because I am not sponsored to advertise them) however, you can do research to find them. This survey pays you to do survey, watch videos and litsening to music. Although the pay is little for litsening to music, you can try do survey which has higher pay.

3. Opinion App- This app is from a survey site called Triaba. It's mostly available in South Africa and it's a good app to earn you some extra bucks. The opinion app and Triaba are survey sites which Triaba is the mother of opinion app. So you can earn money from both. Those in Nigeria and Ghana can try and see if it's available for you.

4. Ysense- This App earns you money through surveys, watching videos and playing games.
Hi , l am from India and living in Chennai.l have read your threads in this forum l like it .

Literally, I'm not a true fan of surveys and I don't actually encourage people to do them if they are not in a survey favoured countries. Though, I once had my ways with surveys in the past when I consistently use VPN to bypass surveys to earn but that is gone now.

However, I think I have tried that Opinionapp not too long and I got disqualified from most their surveys. Didn't win anything there....Nada! I eventually deleted the app.

Literally, I'm not a true fan of surveys and I don't actually encourage people to do them if they are not in a survey favoured countries. Though, I once had my ways with surveys in the past when I consistently use VPN to bypass surveys to earn but that is gone now.

However, I think I have tried that Opinionapp not too long and I got disqualified from most their surveys. Didn't win anything there....Nada! I eventually deleted the app.
I am also not a fun of survey but I have tried geopoll today and it is working ?, I don't know if it will always work out for me everyday but I will give it review within a week as I have joined today when I was researching for this sites. You can also try geopoll and see if it works for you. Opportunities comes your way, is always good to give it a try.

I am glad with this information, though I need a clarification on the second application. I know current to be an earning app but not necessarily a survey application. You only earn through listening to musics and the money is paid through paypal. I also know another survey application that's working in most African countries, it is called premise but the payment is low.

I am glad with this information, though I need a clarification on the second application. I know current to be an earning app but not necessarily a survey application. You only earn through listening to musics and the money is paid through paypal. I also know another survey application that's working in most African countries, it is called premise but the payment is low.
Yes current app also has surveys where it boost your earnings of listening to music. Although this app is legit and earns you few dollars, it takes you longer period of time before you reach the minimum threshold. If you still have the app, go check on the survey section and see if the survey's are available for you.

Iraz
Hi l am from India. To understand if it really works in my country l had signed up on legit survey giants platforms like grab points, prize rebel, irazoo,and swag bucks l got few surveys for first 2 days and l had not gained much points. Within a week they informed me in my mail that my account with them is closed.
And same thing got repeated on irazoo when I was half way through. As l don't know how it works l could not make money.
What l had understood from this experience is its really very hard to earn money at the comfort of your home.
Or are there any websites that is available in India to earn money . If you come across just inform others like me and also show the procedure to earn from those site
Welcome newbie. This forum will Earn you money if you don't violate the rules. Please read the rules and make sure you understand them. Plus we have many new online ideas in this forum everyday so make sure to stick around .Irazoo I know it and they are also in Twitter, like they have the irazoo account on twitter. But trust me irazoo is a scam, first they give you the first points when you fill the details of your profile, after that, you will have to play games which those game s will ask you to pay some amount of money so that you could get irazoo points. So that's basically scam.

I am also not a fun of survey but I have tried geopoll today and it is working ?, I don't know if it will always work out for me everyday but I will give it review within a week as I have joined today when I was researching for this sites. You can also try geopoll and see if it works for you. Opportunities comes your way, is always good to give it a try.
No problem ma'am....I will give it a try. I would not want to bother you to tell me about the payment details, I think I will source for the info myself.

Are you from Africa? The way you explained how you are trying it out too yourself, seems like you are!

Hi , l am from India and living in Chennai.l have read your threads in this forum l like it .
Thank you for this compliment and I am glad you've noticed my good work. Stick around with us for you to see how we make money here and the sites that we discuss daily. You sure will benefit in this forum if you want to earn money online. And by the way earning money online is easy, Infact very easy, you just have to find out which sites are legit, which is what we discuss here everyday. All in all welcome newbie.

This is the first time I am hearing about Geo Poll, Opinion App, and Current App. It is really good to know that these apps are available for African people. However, I would like to know if these apps also work in Asian countries. This is because I live in an Asian country and there are no survey apps for us, unfortunately.

This is the first time I am hearing about Geo Poll, Opinion App, and Current App. It is really good to know that these apps are available for African people. However, I would like to know if these apps also work in Asian countries. This is because I live in an Asian country and there are no survey apps for us, unfortunately.
Sorry to hear that but surveys is always a miracle if they work. But you can try the geo poll and current app which is worldwide. The rest are just from South Africa. Also try to do your own research about worldwide surveys that can be of benefit to you but also keep in mind that all surveys are just usually available for the tier one countries most of the time. That is USA, Canada, UK etc