Surveys Legit survey websites and Apps for non americans

Survey tasks and trying to earn money from surveys has really been a futile venture and endeavor for me. I had alot of negative experience on this subject matter. I applied on alot of webistes and was rejected by a very huge amount of them majorly because of my country's geographical location. I was eventually accepted by some of them and up till this very day I am yet to be paid anything from any of these websites.Initially I decided that I wouldn't make any moves from survey tasks and attempting to earn from them but recently I changed my mind after reading somewhere of how much one can actually earn from participating in a survey. Presently even with all my negative experiences, I still think participanting in surveys Is a really nice and convenient way to earn money. So I would like to know if anyone has a legit webiste or even an app that pays well for participating in a survey. Least I forget, it should also be made available for non usa citizens.

arunima25

Verified member
I am not a big fan of surveys but I would not call my endeavour there completely futile. Most of the good survey sites are favourable for tier 1 and tier 2 citizens. The options for rest is limited. I am on three survey sites namely YouGov, Rakuten Insight and Toluna. Though I am not very regular to them, I would say that over a period of time I have made some good earnings there.

M

Moneyeasyforfree

i think casheo is best option for paid surveys here is a fast link to get to the site faster ******/3g7ybCY. u answer easy questions like about and the rewards is very high like paypal and bitcoin and amzaon cards

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
If you are not from the United States or any of the other top tier countries, it would be really difficult to make money from survey sites. You will end up with so many disqualifications that would make you devasted. My candid advise to you would be to try and learn a profitable skill that would generate you money, or you should stick to forums like bizdustry and trendri.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys are not worthy for anyone especially if you are not in the western world.... Infact, you will get lesser or no surveys at all if you are in Africa. Surveys are originally made for people in abroad not Africa. But if you still insist on wanting to try out surveys to earn. Then I will recommend you try Afrisight surveys or Triaba surveys, some people have claimed to be making money with their surveys and they accept Africans.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not made fortune from survey as well. The only survey I tried then, the payment is just too low that I needed to quit even when no one asked me to. The one I did sometimes rewards with recharged cards and not money. Just as PTC and ptp are very common among the 3rd tier countries, surveys are mostly exclusive for the advanced countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not made fortune from survey as well. The only survey I tried then, the payment is just too low that I needed to quit even when no one asked me to. The one I did sometimes rewards with recharged cards and not money. Just as PTC and ptp are very common among the 3rd tier countries, surveys are mostly exclusive for the advanced countries.
You have said it all....bro. surveys are important to those who are making money from it. To for us that are not earning a dime from it. Triaba and Afrisight surveys keep studding my box with open surveys. Which I know they are not for me. I have tried them several times without number, but they don't pay me. I will have to unsubscribe from their promotions soon. Lol

Chibson

VIP Contributor
anyone who is not in America or some European countries will not really make any reasonable amount of money from taking online surveys. I have tried a lot of civil websites in the past but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money from it. It is therefore better to stick too paid to post platforms rather than trying to take fruitless online surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are legit earning survey sites you can use to make money online. The question you should ask yourself now, is it going to work for me like it works for others?? It doesn't work for everyone, especially for the lower tier country users. If you're lucky enough you can earn from surveys as a lower tier country user.

Kay78

Banned
Survey tasks and trying to earn money from surveys has really been a futile venture and endeavor for me. I had alot of negative experience on this subject matter. I applied on alot of webistes and was rejected by a very huge amount of them majorly because of my country's geographical location. I was eventually accepted by some of them and up till this very day I am yet to be paid anything from any of these websites.Initially I decided that I wouldn't make any moves from survey tasks and attempting to earn from them but recently I changed my mind after reading somewhere of how much one can actually earn from participating in a survey. Presently even with all my negative experiences, I still think participanting in surveys Is a really nice and convenient way to earn money. So I would like to know if anyone has a legit webiste or even an app that pays well for participating in a survey. Least I forget, it should also be made available for non usa citizens.
From which country are you?

arunima25

Verified member
One needs to explore a bit and find out about the surveys that work for their country. There is no point joining all of them if they are not good for you. So, be location specific and see which one will actually work for you.
I am on three survey sites. They are YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. Though I have not made a fortune there, but yes they work for Indian users and I have made a few payiuts from them. See what works for your geographical location. And don't only reky on surveys to make good money online because that would never happen. Keep a few of these sites along with other options like forum sires, writing articles etc.

Tommy1983

I've tried to make money on survey sites a few times over the years but have never managed to make anything even close to the amount of time you put in. Just rubbish.

Wiserr

One needs to explore a bit and find out about the surveys that work for their country. There is no point joining all of them if they are not good for you. So, be location specific and see which one will actually work for you.
I am on three survey sites. They are YouGov, Toluna and Rakuten Insight. Though I have not made a fortune there, but yes they work for Indian users and I have made a few payiuts from them. See what works for your geographical location. And don't only reky on surveys to make good money online because that would never happen. Keep a few of these sites along with other options like forum sires, writing articles etc.
Yeah you are right most the the survey sites depends on the specific location you are, you see here there are a lot of survey site's but most of them does not pay
I believe it works for specific set of people from a specific country, also I noticed something one can join a survey site that pays for other countries but when it happens to be that you are not in that specific country it will work for you but just that you won't earn anything from it which is a waste if time, I wasted my time on survey sites seriously thinking its available in my country while its not
Most survey sites are only available in first world countries, it seems not to be available in third world countries like African and other countries
At long last it is only one survey site I comes across that is all available in all countries, I am not too sure whether it is still available now
So what about the survey sites you mentioned earlier, how is it and what are the necessary things required, can yoi share more light about it for us, and is it available in all countries not only the first world countries, share with us sir.

arunima25

Verified member
Yeah you are right most the the survey sites depends on the specific location you are, you see here there are a lot of survey site's but most of them does not pay
I believe it works for specific set of people from a specific country, also I noticed something one can join a survey site that pays for other countries but when it happens to be that you are not in that specific country it will work for you but just that you won't earn anything from it which is a waste if time, I wasted my time on survey sites seriously thinking its available in my country while its not
Most survey sites are only available in first world countries, it seems not to be available in third world countries like African and other countries
At long last it is only one survey site I comes across that is all available in all countries, I am not too sure whether it is still available now
So what about the survey sites you mentioned earlier, how is it and what are the necessary things required, can yoi share more light about it for us, and is it available in all countries not only the first world countries, share with us sir.
I am from India and the survey sites that I have mentioned have worked well for me. India is not among first world countries. And I hope that they should work for other tier 2 and 3 countries too. I have read about people mentioning about YouGov working well fir tuer 1 and tier 2 countries too. However, the people from first world countries get more survey invitations than from other countries. But still I would say that it's worth trying if you ars interested in earning a bit from survey sites. The other two sites that I mentioned are Toluna and Rakuten Insight. These two should also be available in tier 2 and 3 countries. You can search for them and see it yourself.
However, I would again and again pount that these sites work and help us make some extra money but we should not fully rely on them. The earnings are very little and we need to keep our other options of online earnings running along with these survey sites.

hussein

people from first world countries get more survey invitations than from other countries.
but i will try it

anil02

Verified member
I don't know for which country you are. I am also not from tier one country but I am earning with survey sites for more than 10 years. It is fact that we can't earn at survey site like peoples of tier one or 2 countries but we can earn. Before joining site you must be assured that site is availae in your country or not. I am getting payment from some site via e -vouchers and some via payment apps. So what type of payment method you want tell me than I will tell you about survey sites