3 legit survey websites to earn money from

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money online, but taking surveys is one of the simplest and most effective ways to earn some extra cash. While there are many survey sites out there, not all of them are created equal. Here are three legit survey websites that can help you earn money from home.

1. Swagbucks

Swagbucks is one of the most popular survey sites, and for good reason. They offer a variety of ways to make money, including taking surveys, watching videos, and even shopping online. Plus, they offer some of the highest rewards for completing surveys, making it a great site for earning extra cash.

2. InboxDollars

InboxDollars is another popular survey site that offers a variety of ways to make money. In addition to taking surveys, you can also earn cash by watching videos, reading emails, and even playing games. Plus, you can get a $5 bonus just for signing up.

3. Survey Junkie

Survey Junkie is a great option for those looking to make money from taking surveys. They offer a variety of surveys, and you can cash out your earnings via PayPal. Plus, you can get started with just a $10 minimum balance.

Taking surveys is a great way to earn some extra cash, and these three survey sites are some of the best out there. So why not give them a try?

I belong to all of these programs and the one I am enjoying right now it survey junkie. I was always doing the easy one minute daily survey for the most part until one day I tried that offer for 7 days of surveys for 10 points or more and you get 500 points. Now I earn over 3000 points a month or in cash $30.00 a month. That pays for a few of my streaming apps and its a win

uforwealth

Verified member
Survey taking is not for Nigerians.

Unfortunately, most survey taking sites do not favor Nigerians in terms of acceptance, payment and getting a large number of survey to take.

• Acceptance
Some online survey websites do not accept Nigerians to participate in survey taking and that is one of the reasons why people from Nigeria can't make money taking surveys.

• Payment
Another reasons why I said survey taking is not for Nigerians is payment. Most survey companies use Paypal which doesn't allow Nigerians to receive fund, as their one and only payment platform. This is an obstacle for Nigerians to make money online as survey takers.

• Getting a large number of survey
Some survey companies allow Nigerians but do not supply Nigerians with many surveys to take . As a result of this, I see survey taking as a waste of time and energy for Nigerians.

If you have money making methods for Nigerians, please share them with us.

cmoneyspinner

I usually access surveys through the free faucet sites. It used to be I never had any luck with the surveys. But then I came across Theorem Reach. It was great … for a while. All of a sudden whenever I tried to look for surveys I kept getting a message that “Somebody ate all the surveys”. So then I switched to Peanut Labs. It was OK. Right now it seems I am having success with surveys offered through CPX Research.

(NOTE: For Nigerian members, maybe this link is helpful. ideaslane.com/top-15-best-paid-survey-sites-in-nigeria-2022)

Alexmrmrmoney

There's a site that's about to roll out and a lot of people are talking about called Scrambly(scrambly.io)
It has limited access and waitlist for now, but still has some room to signup

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone! Your thread is very informative and thanks a lot for taking the time to share this useful information about the three survey sites with us. I know all three survey websites you mention in your post. They are all legit. The truth is that surveys are a wonderful earning method. However, the problem with them is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. But in case that surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to join a good survey site and start working on it in order to make some good money from surveys.

hussein

i will and try it tell you i hope this is good

jetmoney

Sadly I have to UPDATE this comment. At first I thought I was the only one experiencing the problem. I also thought the problem would be quickly fixed. However on two different sites that offer surveys, other members were also complaining about Theorem Reach. I don't know what went wrong. But CPX Research is doing great! Sometimes even when you do not qualify for a survey they give you a small amount just for trying. It's the same thing that Theorem Reach used to do. I can usually access CPX Research surveys through free faucets such as Cointiply, Bucksify, or FaucetCrypto.

cmoneyspinner

I usually access surveys through the free faucet sites. It used to be I never had any luck with the surveys. But then I came across Theorem Reach. It was great … for a while. All of a sudden whenever I tried to look for surveys I kept getting a message that “Somebody ate all the surveys”. So then I switched to Peanut Labs. It was OK. Right now it seems I am having success with surveys offered through CPX Research.
Sadly I have to UPDATE this comment. At first I thought I was the only one experiencing the problem. I also thought the problem would be quickly fixed. However on two different sites that offer surveys, other members were also complaining about Theorem Reach. I don't know what went wrong. But CPX Research is doing great! Sometimes even when you do not qualify for a survey they give you a small amount just for trying. It's the same thing that Theorem Reach used to do. I can usually access CPX Research surveys through free faucets such as Cointiply, Bucksify, or FaucetCrypto.