Are there any legit survey platform ideas that really pay?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money via survey websites has been talked about by a lot of individuals and majority of them claim that they have made a reasonable amount of money online but engaging on random survey websites that they claim is legit and totally achievable. In my own case making money there survey platforms has not been going well for me and throughout the years majority of solving platforms and website that I myself engage in turns out to be a scam and fraud. Also majority of them do not even pay me at all, after giving in my best and making sure that I make money even after placing a withdrawal threshold, I end up not making even a single penny which always leave me with regrets and devastatedness.

So that is why I want to openly ask whether truly there is a website of platform that can pay me recently and comfortably for carrying out survey activities on them. Of course I am familiar with the fact that making money via survey website will not make me rich, but we only live couple of dollars in my pocket. Yet I would love to know whether are there any legit ones, because many I have met or worked for online are full of scam and fraudulent activities.

freelancermaria

In my personal experience, the only websites that work for me are YouGov and Rakuten Insight. I live in a tier-3 country and most survey websites do not work in my favor. Maybe you can give them a try. It takes some time to reach the minimum payout, though, but they are both legitimate.

niche

Verified member
The survey websites are mainly interested in people who have plenty of money to spend purchasing various goods and services. In most countries, young salaried employees of large companies are paid well while self- employed older people do not get orders, their active income is less. Hence older people are not considered for surveys.

Axis

Banned
Truthfully speaking there are so many survey platforms on the internet but we must be mindful to notice that not all of this survey platforms and websites and the internet are known to be legit, majority of them are full of scam and fraud and most of the time they do not even pay their members and users giving after you might have placed a withdrawal threshold on the platform so as to get paid. I am a good example of someone who have gotten a ton of setback and disrespect from survey platforms and I have come to the conclusion that there is not legit survey platform. I stand to be corrected though, but for the meantime this is my belief.

Instead of wasting your time on survey platforms that may not pay you reasonably because one feature of making money on survey platforms is that you get to be paid pennies and in cent which of course might not get you anyway, why not turn attention to other methods of making money online which are sure to reward you such as online activities like freelancing and affiliate marketing.