Learn stock market trading

Popular

Banned

Learn Stock Market Trading​

You don’t need any money to start a freelance work but you would need a little money to start your career as a stock trader.

You can earn money online by doing stock trading if you know how to pick the right stock. You need a demat and trading account to start trading.

I must make you aware that you may lose money in stock trading so better to start with less money and invest more time in learning the basics of stock trading.

I have written an article on this, contact me to get access for beginners. You can read the article if you want to learn the basics of stock trading.

Discount brokers are best for intraday trading as they charge fix brokerage up to Rs 20/trade irrespective of trade volume.

What you are spoking about charge fix brokerage up to Rs 20/trade is a policy applied by some brokers so it is varying from one platform to another not a fixed rate. Most brokers may oblige users even experiment when applying to a real account directly if they open a real account but you can start trading after accomplishing one-week trading with a demo account to protect beginners from start trading directly and losing their funds, after this period real account will be available to start trading because many beginners want to play forex arbitrarily with entertainment and this is a false practice.

Gradually I'm learning about how stock exchange market works, so I can fit in to it. And start trading it's assets asap. Only time will tell where I'll be when I spot a potential stock asset and investing into it. Their is possibility of making reasonable amount of money investing into stocks, but I should be careful too to avoid assets that will take long time to grow in order to meet up the demands of profit. That's why proper analysis of different assets of stocks needs to be taken to determine the ones for profit making.

To be frank with this topic, it is easier said than done when it comes to investment. Choosing the right investment option is difficult and if you are not careful then you may lose your money. With stocks, I can agree that it is a good investment but if you will be a full time trader then you need an amulet for that. I am not joking. Trading in the stock market is like gambling. That is the pattern of the crypto coin that so many were tempted to invest that later on the big fishes are the ones left in the market. Take note that a professional trader also needs to eat which means you have to provide for your daily expenses. If you have a family then the budget for the daily expenses would be bigger. How can you earn that amount of daily budget if you are dealing with thousands of dollars for your capital? You need to be dealing in millions because profits in stocks are not really substantial at all. I hope this is a food for thought to those who are planning to be a full time trader.