Shares/Stock How To Learn The Technical Aspect Of Stock Trading?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading in stocks and equities might not be that easy. There are many kinds of stock traders. Some of them have no knowledge about how trading works and thy simply purchase the stocks of a company with hopes that they will increase in price in the future and the investor will make some profits in the long time. Most of these investors are long-term investors who have no plans for trading as a short-term trader. I know of many people who bought stocks and then lamented that the price of the stocks fluctuated and even collapsed after some time.

On the other hand, there are many "expert" traders who tend to deal in shares on a daily basis and they have a good knowledge about how stock market works and how trading takes place. They possess the technical knowledge about how the trading takes place in the market. The same is the case with cryptocurrency investors. So, what should a person do in order to pursue such kind of knowledge. I am sure that there must be some institutes that offer some kind of short courses regarding this subject. So, how do you gain technical analytical knowledge about how stock trading works?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am in the process of learning about stock trading and I don't see it as easy. Sometime in December when the price of my stocks went down to 120 from the value of 128 when I received my stocks, I was planning to buy more. I saw that 120 as a dip but a friend who is into stocks advised me to take it easy and wait until the price dips to 100. Oh well, yesterday the stocks closed at 135 per share which is already a good profit if I was able to buy more stocks. My shares at present is worth $20,000 and my plan is to make it $100,000 worth in total., It will serve as my lifetime savings. I like stocks because it is easy to purchase and easy to dispose of when I would need the money. It is once again a waiting game for the price to go down and for sure I would buy when the price dips to 120 again.