laziness and money making

Augusta

VIP Contributor
These are two things that can never agree when it comes to money making. To make money one needs to be hardworking right? But as humans you know that there are days that laziness will set in. I’m writing from experience because know that there are days I feel so lazy to login to my earning sites to do any work. But I see people do this daily without getting tired but I still believe people sometimes get lazy but overcome it. So do you get lazy some days just I like I do. How do you overcome the laziness with making money online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
These are two things that can never agree when it comes to money making. To make money one needs to be hardworking right? But as humans you know that there are days that laziness will set in. I’m writing from experience because know that there are days I feel so lazy to login to my earning sites to do any work. But I see people do this daily without getting tired but I still believe people sometimes get lazy but overcome it. So do you get lazy some days just I like I do. How do you overcome the laziness with making money online?
All I can say is that the power of habit comes to my aid on get paid to post sites. I make it a regular routine for myself to always post on get paid to post website. Just like you said, there are days that you feel like doing nothing. There is nothing you can do to help the situation than to accept it. This is called fatigue and it happens to everyone. When it happens, I did nothing than to relax. After a while I continue with my writing and I will feel motivated again.

Succjay

Like you rightly stated, laziness and money making can never go together but as humans one day you must surely get tired and decides to rest. Your story is more like my story, especially when it has to do with typing.

Hena101

This two things can never agree with each other there is no way you will be lazy and make money because nothing just come easy in this whatever you do you must thrive to grow big in it and this will bring you face to face with difficulties and challenges that you must overcome them as far as you desire the kind of result you see in that area and if you are lazy there is no way to endure it

Teatea

Laziness can never go side by side with making money. They work in two opposite directions. About being lazy on some days, that is absolutely normal for everyone. There are days that you feel like just sleeping in and eating without doing anything, that's not laziness, it is your body asking for a break and breaks in between work is very good but it must be balanced as well.

Chommyluv

There is no free anywhere unless someone wants to do ritual money. Even if you want to go for harmed robbery you still have to work hard if not being killed at the end of the day. Those who are lazy often end up becoming a beggar because they cannot hive life what it takes to get the best out of it. There is definitely a reward for hardworking. Those who are hardworking will surely make money no matter how little.