Financial Laziness

Crispyme

I think that the longer you take to decide to make money, the more money you're losing

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are very correct. Until someone is thirst for making money, money won't come even with prayers. Many have been wasting money by not even try to engage themselves in something productive rather they whine away their time and expect money to come freely. This is not so, money comes when you invite it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Taking decision very fast if you want to achieve sometimes when it comes to make money online. I remember when I was starting out, I only focus on acquiring knowledge without taking any action. The moment I decided to take action on the knowledge I have and things are going to change. It doesn't take long time before I could make my first dollar online.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, you are right I have come to realize that making money has nothing to do with staying idle you never make money even if you are on a very good site. Especially online that you need to work to reach a payout. Work or else you would get nothing daily

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is very true when you are working on website in which you get paid for performing certain action. An example of this is get paid to post. you are not going to make money if you did not work that day. This is the reason why I like blogging. Blogging is capable of bringing in passive income.