Kuda app review

Lildrex

The Kuda Bank app can be accessed anyone with a smartphone and Internet connection because of its easy to navigate interface. It also has quick customer care which replies to you complaints swiftly. It rescues one from the hassle of bank charges and offers free transfers as well as a free ATM card which will be delivered to you upon request. No need to worry anymore about bank charges on your money as you save or simply keep it in you bank wallet.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I got to know about kura app from the popular big brother naija reality show and since then downloaded the app as I was exited to have a bank account without need for debit card or bvn or going to the bank I registered on the app back then and started using it what made me loved it was the free transactions which made me want to use it more the only reason why I don't use it again now is because of the bvn requirements which they have made compulsory now which was not before am so hurt I now have to use other people's bank accounts to receive money now which is stressfull

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I could remember the time I got to know about kuda. I was working on a transcription website which pays in dollar and the current administration made a policy that we should be receiving money in dollar and not naira equavalent for those of us that are working with foreign websites. In the search of finding solutions to this, I got to know kuda which I have to linked with my Payoneer to receive foreign currency.

To be factual, I was unable to use the app because no sooner I registered that Payoneer stopped its affiliation with it for the reason best known to them. And my greatest fear happened when the bank started blocking and reporting their customers that were involving im cryptocurrency since it has been outlawed.

Apart from the fact that I am scared of using it, I have never seen anyone that reported bad things about the app. But I do wonder what will happen if there is need to meet with the management or even the staff of the namks since they don't even have a physical office.

But I need to commend the fact that they always carry their customers along on new development and also always give sterning warning to make them free from Fraud.