Kuda bank app. An app with zero charges

Deimpeccable

About the reward app:
  • Requirements:
  • Payout methods:
  • Payout threshold:
Kuda Bank is a digital bank in Nigeria that offers a mobile banking app for its customers. The app allows users to open a bank account, send and receive money, pay bills, and manage their finances all from their mobile device. Some basic features Kuda Bank app follows below 👇👇👇:

Zero Charges: Kuda Bank does not charge any fees for transactions like transfers, withdrawals, and even card maintenance fees.

Spending insights: The app provides users with real-time spending insights and categorises their transactions, helping them to manage their money more effectively.

Budgeting tools: The app also has budgeting tools that allow users to set spending limits, save towards a goal, and even create a custom budget plan.

Savings account: Kuda Bank offers a savings account that pays interest on your savings and allows you to save towards a goal.

Customer support: The app also has a chat support feature that allows users to chat with a customer support representative 24/7.

Account opening: The Kuda Bank app allows users to open an account in minutes without visiting a physical bank branch. All you need is a valid ID and a working phone number.

Ultimately, the Kuda Bank app is a user-friendly and convenient way for Nigerians to access financial services without having to visit the physical bank branch

Activator230822

Verified member
I hope this app is only available in Nigeria and can be downloaded and used by the Nigerians.
However I am glad that this is a very nice app for them as it allows the use of all transactions hustle free from the phones,
The good side of it is that, the app is free to use and almost every transaction is free of charge.

I have really liked this banking app but unfortunately it can benefit only the Nigerians in a matter of fact.
However there is no similar banking app in my country that has these kinds of features for sure..

E

eldavis

I have been using the kuda app for more than a year now, so far my experience has be wonderful. Though you can request for an atm card, but i am yet to request for one since what i Mainly do is online transactions. During this cashless period where banks where having transfer issues, kuda, palm pay and opay have been wonderful in terms of services. But i thought they have stopped giving out free bank transfer? I believe i got a notification some time back saying they would still their monthly 29 free bank transfer but actually charge cheaper than other banks.