Know a true survey that pays

D

Deleted member 62875

To be get started, you most know what a survey is, how it works.A paid survey is a statistical survey where the participants or the members are rewarded through an incentive program, generally entry into a sweepstakes program or a small cash reward, for completing one or more surveys.A paid survey is used to collect quantitative information about the participants' personal and economic habits set against their particular demographic Legitimate surveys are usually unpaid (as with a Gallup poll) or incentivized. Surveys where the respondent must pay or purchase products to join a panel are generally scams, as are sites that disappear before paying the participants. I have come across some sites that do request for a payment of money either from the survey starting point or at the end of the survey that will enable me to receive in there my survey rewards,please be informed that all survey sites that request payment of any amount from you as the participant,is a scam.Dont be fooled by the amount you gathered in that survey is not real, what you are seeing there as currency in dollars or euro are just common digits that will take away mind just to fall a victim