Is the provision of health services (clinic) profitable?

Activator230822

Verified member
Clinic bussiness is a the type of business whereby it's associated by the provision of health services to the people for money.

For me this kind of business is usually done by the medical professionals like the nurses, clinical officers and doctors.
However in my country this type of business seems to be doing well because the existing public health facilities does not offer good services and health advice due to the lack of medical supplies, Morden equipment, among other reasons that may be caused by corruption, impunity, poor governance among Others.

So once can earn exorbitantly profits on this business in my country if they can set a nice facility with all the required set of laboratory equipment and other Morden medical tools and gadgets that can be used to examine the diseases electronically.
Also the clinic must be well equipped with the adequate medical supplies and qualified medical personnel from the relevant employment bodies so that they can handle the health of the people professional.

This business could perform more better if it could have the right consultants of almost all the diseases that tend to disturb the people in the locality. The provision of the transportation services for patients from their homes to the facility by an ambulance should be facilitated too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think there's any one that will set this kind of business that will not make money. The thing is that medical stuff now are very expensive

you just have to go ahead to set a nice facility with all the required set of laboratory equipment and other Morden medical tools and gadgets which will aid with the examining f the diseases electronically.

of course people will pay for all of these actions and good money will be made. You just have to equipped the place with adequate medical supplies and qualified medical personnel's to run the business with you to make money.