is Street or road side business is safe?

Axis

Banned
many people tend to neglect this particular question and choose to become ignorant.there are many vulnerable attacks which can affect those who do businesses along the road or in the Streets.

those who engage in roadside and Street business can be vulnerable to theft attacked by armed robbers kidnappers, terrorist. and this can be a very terrible and horrible experience.

also the tendency in which this one's can be affected by road accident will be high especially in marketplaces people who place their ways commodities or goods along the street or roadside can be affected by a moving vehicle which can lead to further accidents of people leading to loss of lives and property.
and so it is vital for people to avoid and take precaution when displaying their commodities or products along the roadside or Street.
I have come on experience many horrible sing that have happened accident that has taken place and many other unpleasant events that clearly depicts that roadside and Street businesses is highly not preferable and I won't advise anyone to engage in such a business

I would like to know your own opinion regarding this particular topic drop your opinion or your idea in the comment section below. thanks