Is referring your friends a better way or online friends a better way to earn from referrals?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is a question that has hit my brain when I thought of referring and earning money. With my first online earning site from where I got my first payment i.e. Timebucks, they have a good lifetime referral program so there I thought how to gain referrals?

Further, I shared referral links on the web platforms like Quora, Facebook groups (unless they don't mark it as spam), etc. Then, also I referred to my friends but they didn't show much interest to it because this site doesn't pay you instant and has a threshold a bit higher i.e. 10$. So, looking at that many people rejected this platform and just signed up only. But, later on some of my friends signed up and are earning still. But, the problem with them is as I am closer to them, they ask me a lot about the site and I don't understand how to avoid it. These are the problems that exist when you share to your close friends.

Because, our mindset to refer to others that we would be free from it in some way, and when they call or message you have regarding it then it doesn't help either.

marcusfe

Online referral programs hold as long as you bring somebody to that program who registered through your given link or referral code. There is nothing bad in referring your friends or relatives as long as you are not registering with the same IP address. Registering with same IP address will mean that you're opening a multiple accounts which may go against the rules of the program.

Kennysplash

Verified member
This is a question that has hit my brain when I thought of referring and earning money. With my first online earning site from where I got my first payment i.e. Timebucks, they have a good lifetime referral program so there I thought how to gain referrals?

Further, I shared referral links on the web platforms like Quora, Facebook groups (unless they don't mark it as spam), etc. Then, also I referred to my friends but they didn't show much interest to it because this site doesn't pay you instant and has a threshold a bit higher i.e. 10$. So, looking at that many people rejected this platform and just signed up only. But, later on some of my friends signed up and are earning still. But, the problem with them is as I am closer to them, they ask me a lot about the site and I don't understand how to avoid it. These are the problems that exist when you share to your close friends.

Because, our mindset to refer to others that we would be free from it in some way, and when they call or message you have regarding it then it doesn't help either.
If you have a good opportunity of earning online, then you should share to your friends. But be discreet about it, most times I also hesitate before referring my friends to sites because when things go wrong they point fingers at you saying you deceived them. But few ones are worth it so I try to share whatever I do with them. I am very comfortable with online referral, people I don't know. There won't be any hassles with them, cause you can't even meet each other.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It doesn't really matter who you refer, either your friend or online. What really matters is that they join through your referral link. There referral will count. When you want to refer your friend, do not force them to join the website because they might not be interested in the program. It will be a waste. There referral will also be counted but your earnings will remains. While posting your link, never promote that they will earn what is not in the website you want them to join

Olajidey

The only way I like to refer is to go to a public online social forum and advertise what I want to introduce to them or create a thread on the particular site and another strategy that trigger them to action is if they see payment proof, and sometimes I do share to some of my friends and also with payment proof of my earning because without payment of earning you won't be able to convince them. Thou recently am very lazy to refer people because of questions.

Sprite1950

I think it's a good way of making money if you have those sort of contacts but I really don't. I don't have any friends in the real world who would want to make money online and I am cautious about leaving my referral link on various sites in case I attract spammers.

In the past when people have signed up under my referral link very few people have stayed. They might work on a site for short while and then disappear or sometimes never work on it at all so I can't see the point of that.

BuchiBankz

It doesn't matter who you refer as long they click on the link.
But I prefer my friends though because I can easily confused them to click on my referral link. It's difficult somethings to confuse or tell online friends to clink on a referral link some might think it's a scam site.

Maven Tiger

@Sprite1950 leaving your referral link on various sites will no doubt attract spammers. And it is advisable to send your referral link to those that have passion for writing to impact knowledge.
Referring close friends or online friends doesn't really matter, but their contributions after joining is what really matters.

Peppul

Since you mentioned friends or online friends, I believe that most of your friends might still be your online friends. But if you going to refer people it's best if you refer all your friends that way you get more referrals, and that way they can also help you reach out to their own friends on your behalf that way it keeps going and going and your referrals keep increasing without doing much, but if you are just targeting some specific people to refer you might end up not getting enough referrals the way you want it, because not everyone you sent out referral link to will click it, so it's best if you send it out to all your friends.

Neric

In my experience, it is always harder to refer people you know personally. This is mainly due to the fact that most people are skeptical about online businesses and online money making and unless you know someone to be interested in online money making, I wouldn't even bother trying to refer them. Unless they know you to be an online money guru, they're going to want all kinds of reassurances before getting in, and if things don't work out as fast as they expected, they'll want to hold you responsible. With online referring you'd generally be dealing with people who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer and also know how things work online, so such issues do not come up.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is not really about referring of your friends and family members , but the point is that how long will you keep on referring these people to your earning opportunities you are doing because at the end of the day you will refer all of them and no one will be left for you to refer anymore , then in this case how are you going to do ? because all these things are things we have to put into consideration.

For me I don't even like any opportunities that I have to refer people, but in case that is just the Only Way out I can only be able to refer the little number of people I have because that is just what I can afford but I don't like any earning platforms thatvi have to depend on referral before I can make money. I won't really have the time to be sourcing for people to referred all the time and in most cases they will even ask your referrals to pay certain amount of money as an activation fee. Omo I don't have that time.

If I am interested to make money in any platform online, it must just be like paid to post website that will not ask for compulsory referral.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Website , platform , and apps that allows its users and members to earn real cash and money by referring their friends , colleagues , or other members is absolutely the type of online money making activity I do not like . I am not saying that making money by referring a particular app or website to an individual is not good in the act of making money but what I am trying to say is that I personally do not like it because of the risks that may come with it . Off course there is a risk that comes with referring people to a particular platform or app , you may be wondering what this risk is , well the risk is , the risk of your referrals losing their money and blaming you for it .

An individual may not be fully sure whether a website is legit , paying , and easily accessible and the fact that you have personally withdrawn your earnings or have been compensated by a particular website or app , does not mean that another person whom you intend to refer the app to will also get paid , because in most prominent cases an app is more likely to shut down or vanish from the internet , possibly when you have already referred it to another person who have invested either his money and other of his or her valuable assets in the website or platform hoping that it will pay him or her , as it has paid you .

E

eldavis

That's just it, even when you share your referral links to a stranger, you should be willing and ready to lend a helping hand. You introduced them, so you should be ever ready to answer their questions.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You can get referrals through referring your friends and referring online friends and even people have not really talked before but you must try as much as possible to guide them on how to successfully sign up on the website because they are probably newbies and they don't have knowledge of how to go about it. The main reason a lot of people do not succeed in referring people is because they are not ready to guide their referees on how to sign up on the particular website they want them to sign up.

The best way to do this is to either open a WhatsApp group or telegram channel or group and everyone that is interested on the platform you want to refer them should join there. After you must have got the required amount of people then you start teaching them about the platform and give them all the details required for them to sign up and succeed on the platform.

You will find out that the number of people that will be interested in what you are giving them will be very high and you will probably have a lot of referrals at the end of the day.