Is PaidSocialMedia Jobs site legit and worth it to try?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have seen one of the sites where they claim to pay you for commenting on the people blogs, posts, etc. I although have come across a site like this before but that was different from it. The site is named PaidSocial Media Jobs.

Here, I saw that they ask about a payment of 80$ to take a course from them. But, I don't know what the course will teach and will they really give validation to the payable jobs next or just it is a way of scamming money. I also someone's post here on Trendri here claiming that it pays, but I have no idea of it literally.

What are your suggestions or opinions on the site?

Ekuvero

Though I won't advise you to pay any money to anyone just leave the site and focus on other paying sites before you fall Victims to scam site who are disguised like an paying site to Scam you of your hard earn money. If you are looking for sites to take up online coursers I personally recommend Udemy and theirb won't charge you a dime not like this scan site asking you to make payment of $80 which isn't suppose to be so though check their reviews on Google and make some research about it

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't bother myself with site that request I pay for anything before joining or making money off it. There are other paying forums so I focus on the free ones. One needs to pay a whole $80 for just a course. Well, I don't know about others but for me it's a no no for a site like this. So I move on