Best Place to Find Virtual Assistant Jobs?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, one of the best places I think you can find the virtual assistant jobs is through the freelancing platforms like the Upwork and the Freelancer. Additionally, It's worth mentioning that these platforms would offer a wide range of opportunities for you. It could range from short-term gigs to long-term contracts too. From what I've seen, we should try to consider networking on LinkedIn because this platform is very superb for connecting with the professionals in your field and it can definitely lead to potential job opportunities as well . Offering a virtual assistant jobs is very lucrative.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I would advise you to consider exploring the specialized virtual assistant job boards across the different platforms. Believe it or not, there are so many websites that are dedicated to listing different virtual assistant job positions. These platforms offer more targeted approach and it will definitely help your job hunting journey. Let's not forget about utilizing the various social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. There are so many companies that often post job openings on these platforms and it's neccesary to keep an eye out for the opportunities because it can be very beneficial.

SHAHID123

Upwork and Freelancer are the best, but these two required as you get your first work done. Once you get some work and performed well then you'll get furthermore work. It remain somewhat difficult for newbies to get their first job. Nowadays competition is increased many folds and so it becomes much more tough to get virtual assistant jobs. We can understand as those who are in these jobs are earning much more, more than our expectations. I tried my best to get any virtual assistant job but till date I didn't received any prominent reply from those sites, but I am applying for it through different websites like flexjobs and remote jobs.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Virtual assistant jobs can be found on a number of sites and platforms. Some of these include Upwork, which is one of the largest freelancing platforms with many options for creative work being available there. Freelancer.com also offers virtual assistant positions where individuals are able to place bids on projects. On Fiverr, for example, independent contractors may choose to propose virtual assistance services for clients. Remote.co and FlexJobs are some of the remote job boards that advertise virtual assistant positions in various sectors. In fact, you can find many opportunities through platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook Groups that enable online networking. Additionally, some organizations prefer to post their own ads thus making it important to check their career pages directly for such positions as virtual assistants. These resources provide useful leads especially when searching for virtual assistant roles across industries in different sectors.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been hired as a virtual assistant on Upwork. You can find a lot of virtual assistant jobs on upwork, all you need to do is apply on the jobs that fits your skills and experience. I have also listed a gig on Fiverr where I am offering my virtual assistant services but I have not been able to sell a single virtual assistant gig. I have been hired as a virtual assistant through web master forums a couple of times the pay was not very good though