Is Blogspot the best place for blogging?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, blogspot is the best place for blogging.

First, it's free. If you have any doubts about whether or not blogging should be your hobby. if it's just a waste of time and energy then this is the place to start.

Second, it has a wide variety of features and options that make it easy to customize your blog and make it look just like whatever you want it to. This includes things like themes (themes are what give your blog its unique look), and also plugins (plugins are little programs that do things like add social media buttons). So if you want your blog to look like Instagram or Pinterest or Facebook, then all you have to do is find a theme that looks how you want it!

Third, there are tons of people on the internet who will comment on your posts and leave encouraging words for you! This gives me hope for humanity; I know that if I ever hit rock bottom in my life (which I'm sure will happen eventually), someone else has been there before me and knows what they're going through. It's comforting knowing that other people out there are going through similar things but still managing to keep their head up high enough to write blog posts about them!