Is NGN 5000 Too Small For Investment In Crypto currencies?

Haypril

Many write ups and articles on investment now add the investment in digital currencies as one of the most valuable assets to invest in. After lots of research and readings, I found out the authenticity of Crypto currency and it's transactions. I want to give it a try and see the outcome of investing in Crypto currency.

Questions for discussions;
1. Considering investment in Crypto currency, what are the requirements and the level of risk involved in such investment?
2. With the present ban placed on Crypto currencies in the country, will I still be able to invest in the digital currency?
3. Starting with NGN 5000, will it yield a reasonable income?
4. How long will it take to sell the coin in exchange for money?

Come in here and make contributions to help me decide on my journey with Crypto currencies.

My dear its not wrong for someone to start an investment with the little savings he or she have as far as it's savings and not borrowed and the fact is that starting little is better than not starting at a all. Myself I bought my first bitcoin with #10000 for the fear of being scammed since I don't know anything about cryptocurrency.

Planet408

5000 naira is not too small to invest in crypto currency. There is always a beginning in everything. Not everyone will start big but is always good to start from somewhere and grow from there. You can start with 5000 naira but you don't have to limit yourself to 5000 naira. Aspire to invest more but this is something you can achieve gradually.

Victor001

It depends on what your target is, personally I would not want to invest an amount that the Returns of investment will be little or nothing and making me wish I invested more, 5000 on forex is not a bad deal because the volatility in forex is more compared to crypto. If you still oblige, then trade for a longer period of time and patience is key.

wizyoung54

Investing NGN 5000 in crytocurrency might seem small but not too small. That amount should get you about 11 USDT, tether coin according to today's rate on Binance. Of course, you are not expecting almost the same return on investment as someone that invested higher. Later, when you get more funds, you can add to you portfolio instead of saving in Nigeria banks that will only yield very low return on investments

eojo2401

To me, five thousand naira is somehow small to start cryptocurrency investment, unless you want to buy it and save it for longer periods of time, like five years. Anyway it is better to start with what you have that starts with borrowed fund. On the issue of risk, life itself is a risk and no investment is risky free.

Maphalle

I cannot say it's small because you start somewhere before you go further. If you have a Luno account, it allows you to buy bitcoin and other coins with any amount. So continue investing your N5000. With the increasing prices you'll be surprised at the outcome.

Timison

5000 naira isn't too little to even think about putting resources into digital money. There is consistently a start in all things. Not every person will begin huge but rather is in every case great to begin from some place and develop from that point. You can begin with 5000 naira yet you don't need to restrict yourself to 5000 naira. Try to contribute all the more however this is something you can accomplish slowly.

Hena101

No amount is too small when it come to any kind of investment talk more of investment in crypto currencies. Because even one thousands invest in crypto currencies can do wonders with time think of when it's five thousands. I know of a person that invest #3,900 in litecoin just few days ago because that is what he can afford at that time but today as I'm writing about it it appreciate to above #5000 in just few days. So no amount is too small to invest in crypto currencies.

Daykas

Many write ups and articles on investment now add the investment in digital currencies as one of the most valuable assets to invest in. After lots of research and readings, I found out the authenticity of Crypto currency and it's transactions. I want to give it a try and see the outcome of investing in Crypto currency.

Questions for discussions;
1. Considering investment in Crypto currency, what are the requirements and the level of risk involved in such investment?
2. With the present ban placed on Crypto currencies in the country, will I still be able to invest in the digital currency?
3. Starting with NGN 5000, will it yield a reasonable income?
4. How long will it take to sell the coin in exchange for money?

Come in here and make contributions to help me decide on my journey with Crypto currencies.
No cash is small for investing into crpytocurrency because with your little cash you can still become a millionaire depending on what you invest. Take for I bought a polymath coin at the rate of #11 last year and currently now it #35 per 1
You can still get any crpytocurrency you want even though there are ban on crpytocurrency with the aid of pair to pair p2p. And selling of your coin also can only decided by you depending on how satisfy you are with your profit

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I will explain business man and a good investor in cryptocurrency I will say 5000 is not too small to invest in cryptocurrency for a first-time or even if he wishes to be investing 5000 it all depends on what you really want, cryptocurrency is a form of business in which you gain your income according to how you invest, if you invest much in cryptocurrency you will profit more in it but if you invest little in cryptocurrency your income too will be very low

Ozigba Richard Lamai

5000 naria is not too small to invest in cryptocurrency business because in cryptocurrency business no matter how small the money is all matter how big your money is it doesn't matter what really matters is you're investing.however the higher you reverse the higher you make profit and the lower University lower you make profit there is no form our money that universe that you will not meet interest, what do you have to invest her love for you to make more profit.

Simplyniyi

5000 Naira is too small to invest in cryptocurrency business for me, most especially in the country today. Take, for example, you put 5000 naira on BTC, the value of BTC will have to double for you to make 10000 naira. In a country where things are skyrocketing everyday, by the time your money gets to double, you will discover that what you want to use the investment for has also doubled in price. If you have
like say 20000 naira, you make more and can still use your little profits on few other basic needs. The value of our currency means the profit you realize on small amount of money is insignificant because things are getting expensive and demand in increasing on daily basis.