Is malaria deadly

Kola

Verified member
Malaria is a disease caused when mosquitoes bites a person.the mosquitoes will suck your blood there by Infecting you with malaria.malaria is deadly so you have to prevent it.so to prevent it you should use net before sleeping so that mosquitoes won't be able to rest on your skin.also to prevent malaria you should close the doors to your house because mosquitoes will enter your house during the day and hide in your clothes.so you have to check your clothes before wearing them

General01

Malaria is a disease caused when mosquitoes bites a person.the mosquitoes will suck your blood there by Infecting you with malaria.malaria is deadly so you have to prevent it.so to prevent it you should use net before sleeping so that mosquitoes won't be able to rest on your skin.also to prevent malaria you should close the doors to your house because mosquitoes will enter your house during the day and hide in your clothes.so you have to check your clothes before wearing them
These are true! I so much agree with you
It is one of the common causes of death in Africa especially paediatric patients .

In addition to these safety and preventive measures, keeping our surroundings clean and free from environments that breed mosquitoes is very important.
Clearing all drenches In the floors is very helpful.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Based on the stories during the 2nd world war that my father told us, malaria had killed so many soldiers. Malaria is a disease that is spread by mosquito bite. They are usually found in the forest or jungle where there is a lagoon or a wet place where mosquitoes can breed. Can you imagine that one bite of the malarial mosquito can kill you? The antidote that I remember is quinine but I don't know if it is a pill or syrup.

In this modern time the son of a know broadcaster named Rey Langit went to the boondocks to do a documentary. It was unfortunate that the son was bitten by a mosquito that was infected by malaria. The son developed fever and should have been brought to the hospital. But they were in the forested area that the rescue took 2 days. The son died of malaria. It was really sad that the small flying insect can kill us. Aside from malaria the mosquito is also the carrier of dengue which is like malaria that is a killer.

Melanie3344

Malaria is a serious and sometimes life-threatening tropical disease that is caused by a parasite and spreads through mosquitoes. It kills more than 440k people a year, many of them children in Africa. People who are going to visit countries with a high risk of malaria usually are recommended to get a vaccination shot. Also, there exist medications like Qualaquin or Plaquenil that are used to treat malaria (you can read the info about them on the online pharmacy site). In general, malaria is a curable disease if diagnosed and treated promptly and correctly.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would say that indeed malaria is one of the deadliest diseases. Malaria is found in many countries. According to the WHO (World Health Organization), malaria has managed to kill around six hundred twenty seven thousand people around the world. These rates are quite alarming and this also suggests that we must take appropriate actions in order to prevent deaths. I think a few countries are more vulnerable to malaria. Malaria is spread by the Anopheles mosquito. The best way to deal with malaria is to get rid of such kind of mosquito. You may use proper insecticides in order to get rid of these mosquito in your house or you may also you net around your bed to protect you from these insects. Some people also catch malaria when they travel to foreign countries and end up in forests. It is also wise to use mosquito repellent when you travel to such places. and make sure they do not bite you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Using of mosquito net can only prevent mosquito from attacking you at night but cannot prevent a mosquito from attacking you outside , that means staying outside in a location that has a population of female anopheles mosquito might be risky because the chance of you getting infected by the mosquito will be very high..

Sometimes the symptom of malaria can be so different depending on who is infected by the disease but generally the symptom of malaria is always headache, stomach pains, general weakness. Lost of appetite and when the symptom is observed i suggest that malaria should be treated as soon as possible..

However there are other disease that may present the same symptoms as malaria and we can not be so sure of what might be wrong with us until we are tested., A medical doctor will ask you to carry out a malaria test to confirm the present of malaria in your bloodstream..after the confirmation you have to take a malaria drugs.

Malaria if left untreated can be dangerous because it can kill, most especially children and people with weak immune system which is the older people.. however there are some certain tribe of children in South Africa that are resistant to malaria.. but I understand very little about them.