How to get rid of malaria

Kola

Verified member
to get rid of malaria one has to try closing the door to the house to prevent mosquito From entering the house.also try to dust the cloth you are wearing before putting them on.

D

Deleted member 54885

By using net before sleeping and by also closing the door to the house

Funkegamb

By Dusting the clothes you wear and by using net before sleeping

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
to get rid of malaria one has to try closing the door to the house to prevent mosquito From entering the house.also try to dust the cloth you are wearing before putting them on.
Dust the clothes like how ? Please I would like you to explain better on this because I want to really understand what happened that we have to dust the clothes that we are wearing. Does it mean that mosquitoes always breed on These clothes or do they live there ? Because as I understand the best way to prevent mosquito is to sleep with a treated mosquito net because that will prevent mosquito from entering and having direct contact with your skin.. all doors of the house must always be close and this will prevent mosquito from entering the house and having direct contact with you when you are inside...

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The main cause of malaria is mosquito and this can only be defended when you close your door against mosquito.
You can also make sure that the surroundings is well clean and okay so that it will not attracted mosquito.
Likewise one show make sure that water is not pure on the surroundings because it can breed mosquito.