Is Making money online for you an addiction or a necessity for you?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Definitely, the major reason behind us making money online is to use the money we earn online to solve some minor issues. I know we are not making so much money on PTP sites or micro task sites. The best way to make real money online is by having great skills that can be sold online for money.

Indeed, some of us possess real viable skills that they are already using in making sustainable money online, but nothing is ever enough for humans. We are suffering from insatiable needs, and this makes us to be perpetually in need of money.

However, that doesn't mean that we don't still have few people who have made enough online to be out of online for few weeks.....They have enough to sustain themselves for a very long time but they are just addicted to the online environment. Lol!

On the other hand, several earners just need to be online because that's where their daily bread comes from....If they don't work online in a day, it's really going to affect them at the end of the month. Online money is already part of their budget for the monthly spending. It's definitely a necessity for those kind of people to be online. They augment their offline earnings with the online earnings, so they just need to be online.

So which category did you fall into? Are you compelled to be online because of your responsibilities offline. Or it's just an addiction for you because you are used to working online.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
An addiction mean some thing that one can not do without in one day or within some minutes. So in this case it depend in individual capacity on how they stay online to make money every day.
As for me ; making money online is not an addiction for its just that j had created a specific time for it that I do visit and its not a must any way because some times I use to default and re; fixed the time again and still meet up.
One just need tj manage time very well in order to make good money from there.
Every online business men always be punctual their mainly because at any time there attention mag be needed.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, making money on paid to post websites has become an addiction to me. I don't think a day can go without me tryijg visiting a paid to post website. I could remember when I was down with malaria but still managed to make money on paid to post website. Though the money earning, small but acts as motivator. I am not really in for the money but I enjoy reading new things and commenting.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, for me, it is more like the both; that is, an addiction and also a necessity. An addiction in the sense that I am always drawn to work both online and offline or maybe look for better ways I could earn money on a daily basis and if a day should go by without me earning a dime or achieving something that will help me earn better in the future, I do feel very uncomfortable and sick. So I just try to work online no matter how tired or busy the day is for me and I wouldn't mind not earning up to a single dollar.
It is also a necessity for me because I know the use and the need of making money and how I have added to my financial growth each time I log in to earn online. Imagine life without money, that is what scares me the most and I have no choice than to see earn money as a necessity. It is just something I can't run away from so it's better I start early enough to plan and secure my future.

E

eldavis

This thing can be confusing most time, there are cases where we mixed addiction for necessity. We assume we need it and it is important we do it, we even give reasons why it must be done but in reality we are simply just addicted. This is another topic for another day anyways, for me working online is more of a necessity, most times I get tired working online but I really do not have a choice, money is needed to run most of our day to day task.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely, the major reason behind us making money online is to use the money we earn online to solve some minor issues. I know we are not making so much money on PTP sites or micro task sites. The best way to make real money online is by having great skills that can be sold online for money.

Indeed, some of us possess real viable skills that they are already using in making sustainable money online, but nothing is ever enough for humans. We are suffering from insatiable needs, and this makes us to be perpetually in need of money.

However, that doesn't mean that we don't still have few people who have made enough online to be out of online for few weeks.....They have enough to sustain themselves for a very long time but they are just addicted to the online environment. Lol!

On the other hand, several earners just need to be online because that's where their daily bread comes from....If they don't work online in a day, it's really going to affect them at the end of the month. Online money is already part of their budget for the monthly spending. It's definitely a necessity for those kind of people to be online. They augment their offline earnings with the online earnings, so they just need to be online.

So which category did you fall into? Are you compelled to be online because of your responsibilities offline. Or it's just an addiction for you because you are used to working online.
Personally I don't even know any these categories of people for which I belong to , for me I am really interested to do or engage in online business , the reason is because online business present a better opportunity for me to make money on spare time and this is one of the most exciting things I like because I have a lot of other responsibilities offline which may take most of my time that may not allowed me to engage in offline business , in this case I use online earning opportunities to make money to sustain me...

Another reason I am really so much interested engage in online business is because it gives me the opportunity to multitask , a student can also engage in any online business, whereas is it is completely the other way around in offline business...

Engaging in online business for me is not really for the main purpose of making money but the main purpose of using a single day to achieve two things at a time because that is just the most suitable way of engaging in two different things , offline opportunities will limit you of so many things and you won't be able to achieve it with one day

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Personally I don't even know any these categories of people for which I belong to , for me I am really interested to do or engage in online business , the reason is because online business present a better opportunity for me to make money on spare time and this is one of the most exciting things I like because I have a lot of other responsibilities offline which may take most of my time that may not allowed me to engage in offline business , in this case I use online earning opportunities to make money to sustain me...

Another reason I am really so much interested engage in online business is because it gives me the opportunity to multitask , a student can also engage in any online business, whereas is it is completely the other way around in offline business...

Engaging in online business for me is not really for the main purpose of making money but the main purpose of using a single day to achieve two things at a time because that is just the most suitable way of engaging in two different things , offline opportunities will limit you of so many things and you won't be able to achieve it with one day

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
An addiction mean some thing that one can not do without in one day or within some minutes. So in this case it depend in individual capacity on how they stay online to make money every day.
As for me ; making money online is not an addiction for its just that j had created a specific time for it that I do visit and its not a must any way because some times I use to default and re; fixed the time again and still meet up.
One just need tj manage time very well in order to make good money from there.
Every online business men always be punctual their mainly because at any time there attention mag be needed.
Well said sir, it's good that making money online is not an for you....I think an addiction is not nice at all, because when you are addicted to something, you would not even notice or aware when something is going wrong with you. I would want to believe that a necessity is still reasonable to some extent because we all know it's important for us to make money, if not our needs will not be gotten.