Earn Money Is making money Online As easy as some youtubers claim

D

Deleted member 13140

To be honest, making money online sounds super easy and simple, uts probably very easy as well, all you need is a working laptop and a very good Internet connection, and you can literally command thousands of dollars into your bank account everyday with time.

But let's first face the hard truth,
"you will never make money online with an empty brain!"

Thats absolute fact ?
To Get money you need fo exchange something in return, something of value to offer, if you want to make alot you need to be able to reach alot of people who need what you have to offer.

And most importantly you need to master some skills to get started, whether online or offline skills

These skills is what you'll be recognised as, it's a background on your online entrepreneurship expertise.
in other to get Started you need a something that is crucial.
Find your Niche - Your earnings online will not be limited to that niche though, but to get started you need to be recognized first.

Usually its good to find the most profitable niches, you can Google that and find out
When I say profitable, it's the niche people don't really bother spending money on

But they is more to making money online than I can cover.. cheers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is money online and that's the truth. This money however can be made in just two ways, it is either you learn skills which people may be demanding for online and making money through it. Or you learn to render service for people in return for money. Just like you said, you must do something in returns for money

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most times I do not follow what a lot of YouTube teachers are saying about making money online because some of them are just trying to promote their Channel and at the end of the day you may not be able to get any reasonable information from what they are saying, obviously the best way to make money online is to have something to offer as you said.

D

Deleted member 13140

There is money online and that's the truth. This money however can be made in just two ways, it is either you learn skills which people may be demanding for online and making money through it. Or you learn to render service for people in return for money. Just like you said, you must do something in returns for money
Exactly that's what people misunderstand, but honestly it's really not supposed to be misunderstood, online earning is Exactly like offline earning.
Example, you work at some shop, and you get paid at the end of the month or week or anything, basically you're exchanging something for the money. But somehow people tend to think that when it comes to online earning its different, it's not at all, exchange something for the money that's just basic, no mumble jumbo there.

D

Deleted member 13140

Most times I do not follow what a lot of YouTube teachers are saying about making money online because some of them are just trying to promote their Channel and at the end of the day you may not be able to get any reasonable information from what they are saying, obviously the best way to make money online is to have something to offer as you said.
Exactly some youtubers just want to grow their following and views and because the niche make money online is really trending and will continue to trend they took advantage of that and are just replicating what other youtubers are doing. Anyways am not really saying anyone's doing that, truth is I watch YouTube videos, not cause I believe what they say 100% but because in the middle somewhere watching the video I will get value out of it.

Example, I will discover a site I could download vector images for free.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Exactly some youtubers just want to grow their following and views and because the niche make money online is really trending and will continue to trend they took advantage of that and are just replicating what other youtubers are doing. Anyways am not really saying anyone's doing that, truth is I watch YouTube videos, not cause I believe what they say 100% but because in the middle somewhere watching the video I will get value out of it.

Example, I will discover a site I could download vector images for free.
See there are some YouTube teachers that will use an attractive image that you can make up the $10 per click on a certain internet website. people who are really interested to make money will click on the video but sometimes this is almost impossible for people to make up to $10 for clicking a simple thing.its not nice.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Making little money is easy. You can easily earn $50-$100 per month. Making a lot of money is hard, i is really hard to make $500-$1000 per month. Is it possible to make $2000--$3000 per month? Yes it is possible. But you need to work hard and work smart. You need to have high level of skills.

RagingFire

To be honest, making money online sounds super easy and simple, uts probably very easy as well, all you need is a working laptop and a very good Internet connection, and you can literally command thousands of dollars into your bank account everyday with time.

But let's first face the hard truth,
"you will never make money online with an empty brain!"

Thats absolute fact ?
To Get money you need fo exchange something in return, something of value to offer, if you want to make alot you need to be able to reach alot of people who need what you have to offer.

And most importantly you need to master some skills to get started, whether online or offline skills

These skills is what you'll be recognised as, it's a background on your online entrepreneurship expertise.
in other to get Started you need a something that is crucial.
Find your Niche - Your earnings online will not be limited to that niche though, but to get started you need to be recognized first.

Usually its good to find the most profitable niches, you can Google that and find out
When I say profitable, it's the niche people don't really bother spending money on

But they is more to making money online than I can cover.. cheers.
With good content and steady traffic source for views, in time yes it's easy to make money on YouTube