Is it too late to invest in Cryptocurrency

springtech

Cryptocurrency is currently having the best of times, most especially with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices racing like never before, do you feel it is too late to invest and cash in on the obvious bull run? Or are you currently taking advantage of the market?
What is your experience in the market so far.

Adetayo100

I would say it is never too late to invest in crypto currencies but i think investing in some crypto coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum are not worth it for now especially if you are investing a very little amount of money, but you can invest in those unknown coin such doge coin, Ada coin and the likes that has a potential of rising in value overtime.

wizyoung54

It is not too late. Better now than later and stop procrastinating.
Technical experts have predicted bitcoin to be at $100k by the end of the year and it made $50k mark yesterday. Other alternative coins are also increasing by the day. Now is the best time to start investing because more people are getting exposed

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its never too late to invest in crypto currency because there are still some promising coins you could give it a try , even if you are actually interested in making more money for yourself i think , so make sure you pick the best promising coin with low price and invest ,so when they rise you make more money

Ahmedo24

Verified member
At a point people sell because they've made reasonable profit and as a point people buy because they feel they have miss enough so it is never late to invest in cryptocurrency but you just have to choose coins that are very lucrative of have potential to rise as fast as possible such as a Ethereum, BNB and Bitcoin.

Teatea

No it is definitely not too late to invest in cryptocurrency, although you may need the help of someone that is into it to hold your hands through it so that you would not make mistakes or fall into the wrong hands. I'd advise you to leave bitcoin and ethereum, invest in other coins and watch your money grow even while sleeping.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Well even if I may want to agree that it is not too late , but somewhere in my heart it still says it is almost getting too late already. And if one is not careful you might enter into the market when the market is planning to make a reverse move and end up losing all your hard earn funds so it will be better to invest as quick as possible but Maybe not on bitcoin.

Olajidey

It's not too late to invest as many coins are been introduced to the market but it is very wise to stick with a coin that is already listed not the one that is not listed but promise good investment return. There are many bad coins that will not yield but if you invest in bitcoin, litecoin, etherum you will make a profit.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is not always late to invest in Crypto currencies but it is advisable to always be calm to invest when the coin is at red zone because if you invest when the price is at Green there is high tendency that you will first loose before you recover from your investment because after a bull run there is usually a surge also.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not late to invest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin at this over $48k in value still have a lot of investors on daily basis. Even the world richest man, Elon musk invested heavily on Bitcoin. And there are lots of cryptocurrencies coming out everyday. if you want to invest in cryptocurrency you just have to be wise and also calculative.

Briangsam

I don't think it is too late to invest in cryptocurrency. Looking at bitcoin and etherum, one might feel it is late because of the upsurge in the prices of each of the single coins. It could be thought to be well out of range of a common man but there are still other coins like litecoin and doge coin that are also doing very well.

Psalmseen

It can never be too late to invest in crypto currency. The value of crypto keeps increasing and it keeps on adding relevance

Haypril

It is never too late to invest in digital currency popularly known as Crypto currencies. In fact the right time to invest in it is now. More Crypto currencies are been created by firms globally and this coins are gaining popularity among prominent individuals and that has made it generally accepted. Although some countries have placed a ban on the transactions in the country.

Hena101

Investing in crypto currency now is not too late as far as I'm concern because it's when you about something that you will invest in it. Just by looking at how crypto currency price keep appreciating this days one will agree with me that the future of crypto currency is bright and we have over thousands of different coins. So investing now is not too late as far as I'm concern

Georgeadawara

They are nothing like too late to invest in any of the crypto currency today the world today they are many crypto currency you can start with the one you can be enable to invest on it the crypto are one of the best place to invest we all know that Bitcoin has gone so far that so will say it is to late to invest in it but still you can buy a fraction of it .

Daykas

This is actually one of the best time to invest into crpytocurrency because there are still cheap coins with a better future.
There are still tokens that will fetch u better cash

eojo2401

Investing in crypto now is not too late. But the intended investor or the newbie needs to understand how the trading works so as to know which digital currency he or she will invest in. He also needs to know some strategies that will guide him or her on either to go on long trading or short trading.