Is It Profitable to Blog About Cryptocurrency

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging offers various revenue streams, including ads, affiliate products, and selling personal products or services. However, success in blogging requires advanced skills in writing, SEO, and digital marketing. The most important thing is you need a niche that not only draws you a lot of traffic but also earns you a lot of money through CPM, CPA, and CPC ads. One such profitable niche is Cryptocurrency. You can not only make money with crypto by trading and investing but also blogging about it. You can share your knowledge about investment and trading, and even promote affiliate links for affiliate companies to make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am a blogger but I don't blog on crypto niche. Therefore, I would like to ask a couple of questions:
How do you suppose to compete with the established crypto niche media such as Coin Desk and Coin Telegraph?
Traditional media platforms like Forbes, CNBC, Yahoo Finance also publish news and analysis on crypto market and crypto coins, how do you plan on competing with these media platforms.
How do you suppose to provide better information compared to these existing platforms. Despite being lucrative niche, it is also difficult niche.