5 Profitable Topics for High Paying Blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog for money, you need to choose niches that can bring a lot of traffic as well as generate revenue. That will happen only when you use topics that get a lot of search hits on search engines and keywords that receive high CPC rates. Here are 5 blog topics that not haa ve high probability of receiving traffic but also earn better

Personal finance and investing: Money is a major driving force for people. That’s why there is a great interest in the topics of personal finance and investing niches like making money, saving money, budgeting, retirement planning, and investing.

Health and wellness: Health and wellness is also a general interest topic because people are very much concerned with improving their well-being and wellness. Therefore, you can try blogging on as fitness, nutrition, mental health, healthy eating, natural remedies, etc.

Technology: You can blog on software, hardware, the internet, gadgets, etc. This niche is good if your aim is to make a lot of money through affiliate marketing.

Business and entrepreneurship: It does not matter how much people earn, what matters is they need more money. Therefore, blogging on business and entrepreneur is highly profitable.

Travel: When you blog on this niche, you not only get high paying contextual ads form ad networks but can also earn a lot of money by promoting travel related products.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I publish on some of these niches and based on my personal experience, I cam assure that these are certainly profitable topics for blogging. In order to blog for money, you will not only have to explore your passion but also choose topics that can bring a lot of traffic and the topics that get a lot of interest from the advertisers. The key to making money from a blog is your ability to pull traffic and if you are already pulling traffic the ads publishing on your site should be high paying. Therefore, you need to work on high CPC niches.