Earn Money Is it possible to earn $2 on this forum?

Ummigal

There are a lot of ptp sites out there,I've personally tried a couple of them but i think this one is exceptional. Trendri is a growing platform and it has great potentials. It offers us opportunity to earn from what most of us actually love doing: writing. The rules are very favorable to the growth of the platform.
Now as we all know, everyone has the opportunity to earn a dollar a day and special credits are even given to some forum. Now the question I'm asking here is, is it really possible for a persom to earn $2? You know when a person posts under your thread you get extra credits. Can those credits amount to another dollar? Has anyone here tried such?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are the days when you can make as much as you desired on this forum. But when some people joined the forum, they bastardised it by creating some unspeakable threads and comments. Then there was regulations on how much you can make. I think the highest you can make should be $1

Ummigal

Gone are the days when you can make as much as you desired on this forum. But when some people joined the forum, they bastardised it by creating some unspeakable threads and comments. Then there was regulations on how much you can make. I think the highest you can make should be $1
That is usually the trend with most forums. People Just tend to violate things they didn't put in place in the first place. However the earning rate itself is bound to drop since more people are joining by the day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That is usually the trend with most forums. People Just tend to violate things they didn't put in place in the first place. However the earning rate itself is bound to drop since more people are joining by the day.
I may not say much on this but I don't think it will happen. People were more active and many when the payment was high and prompt as well. It will amaze you that the business man with 10000 workers will still pay the salary of 20000 workers if the business expands.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never tried that before but I believe the highest you can actually make here should be about 1 dollars or even less .maybe it is possible for you to make up to that but I think if it is possible the admin will let us to know, as I am seeing I don't think there is any limitation of how much you can make in a day.

Good luck

Verified member
I don't think it is possible to earn such amount.With full dedication and commitment one should be able to earn $1 or less but one must be hardworking,posting relevant comments and also posting good trends that will interest other people to discuss on and how they can also benefit from such trends.Above all,being serious is the key to success in life.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The admin has tried to make sure making cool money is easier on this forum. This is the highest paid forum as long as I have known. He pays for daily entrance, posting on comments and even there is no restrictions on when to cash out. These are what make me fall in love with it

Santus

There are a lot of ptp sites out there,I've personally tried a couple of them but i think this one is exceptional. Trendri is a growing platform and it has great potentials. It offers us opportunity to earn from what most of us actually love doing: writing. The rules are very favorable to the growth of the platform.
Now as we all know, everyone has the opportunity to earn a dollar a day and special credits are even given to some forum. Now the question I'm asking here is, is it really possible for a persom to earn $2? You know when a person posts under your thread you get extra credits. Can those credits amount to another dollar? Has anyone here tried such?
It all depends on you and your effort to make it so it's possible to earn $2

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think you can make $1 per day on this forum if you create 15 posts and 10 topic threads, and manage to get a lot of comments on your posts. However, in order to make $1 you might have to spend at least 3 hours. It takes me 45 minutes to make 15 posts. It takes me at least 15 minutes to crate one topic thread.

D

Deleted member 51169

I think you can make $1 per day on this forum if you create 15 posts and 10 topic threads, and manage to get a lot of comments on your posts. However, in order to make $1 you might have to spend at least 3 hours. It takes me 45 minutes to make 15 posts. It takes me at least 15 minutes to crate one topic thread.
Like serious? 45 minutes to make 15 posts? How do you do that? It takes me the whole day to just make six posts.

To answer the question the writer asked, I think it is not possible to earn more than $1 on this forum. At some points, I get regulated. You will see a countdown to when next I have to comment or create a thread. Guess, that is his means of checkmating excessive earnings which could have huge effect on the forums purse.

Putta Vince

The highest you can make only by posting comments and threads is around $0.8 (15 posts and 10 threads are allowed to post daily and each thread rewards $0.05 , each comment rewards $0.02). But if someone comments on your thread , you can earn extra money as well which s very special feature in Trendri.