Earn Money Is it necessary to spend money to make money online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet gives everyone opportunity to make money online irrespective of their background. There are some programs that will stick people from certain countries. But there are a host of others which has no limit barrier.

if you have some skills you can make money by rendering real life services in the online marketplace. There are lot of people who are making full-time income doing this I never think of doing something else.

I had a discussion with a friend of mine this afternoon and we were talking about different money making online. Our discussion leads to full-time income and my friends said something which I don't believe 100%.

So I want to ask you that is it necessary for someone to spend money before they can earn full-time income online?

If you do not have professional skills, you need to spend money to build professional skills so that you can work and make money online, however, if you already have professional skills, you can make money without spending any money. If you want to do online business, you will have to invest money.

Well it depends on how the kind of money the person wishes to make and how fast he/she want it to be but I still believe we can still earn money online without investing money on it

This reminds me of the saying that says that “rich man keep getting richer because they take the risk to invest more money while the poor remain the same because they are too scared to put their money out there into investments so as to earn more income. There is no 100% assurance in everything we do in life

At some point you don't have any other choice than to spend money in order to make more money. take for instance if you have been trading at a certain level which limits the amount of income you are making, you can simply enrol into a tutorial with an expert to teach you how to go beyond your limits in terms of earnings. Of course this is going to cost you money.

The truth is that it is easier to make money online when you actually have some money. starting with nothing will actually take a lot of time for you to be able to make anything tangible online. This is from a personal experience, it is better how you have small amount of money before venturing into online money making such as blogging, affiliate marketing,etc.
The beautiful thing is that you can raise some money from paid to post platforms.

Yes, you need to spend money to make money online. I spent over $500 to build massive following on my facebook and instagram page, and these days I make money from my pages. I also invested money to build my website, and these days, my website also generates income for me

Because of my experience, I actually have trouble giving money to any online entity just so I could learn how to make money online. Any form of an investment that requires me to pay before I can earn is a no no for me. my hard earned money is too precious to just throw away like that.

There are some programs in which you don't need to spend money to make more money. One of those is get paid to post forum. Also you don't see me the money before you make money if you are a writer. Use your brain to generate content for the website owner and get paid as a result.

It depends on what you are doing online for the business you want to engage in and what the business entails.some business online just require your time,dedication,commitment and your internet which is your data, while some business needs some money to be able to carried it out successfully. Registration is involved in some and a certain start up capital.

There are some online Business ventures in which you need to spend money before you make no money. However if you make money it will be a multiple fold of what you spend. An example of this is driving paid advert two CPA affiliate offers. You keep each traffic you are sending his convert a very well you are going to make double of the money spent on advert.

Just like the last speaker said, most people that made more money online always go through some processes which include spending money. Even if we want to invest in some big investments, we still need money to do so. This means there are some online activities that require money and some don't require.

Yes if you are thinking of making serious money online I think the best thing you have to do is to pay and learn the required skills that is necessary to make money online .you may not pay for anything if you are working for paid to post website but this may not actually be a solid way of making money online.this is the truth.

@Oliver4smile it is very true, get paid to post website offers someone ability to make money without spending a dime. Also you didn't need more money to make money as a freelancer on the internet except when you want to buy tools or software to use in rendering quality service in the marketplace.

It is not really compulsory to spend money before you can earn money online, for example we are all here on Trendri, we registered for free, gain access to all the forum features for free and still we are allowed to earn by using the forum meaningfully, so I think that simply shows that we can earn online without spending much

If you know about how to do freelancing work then go to youtube and watch YouTube channel freelance tutorial for became a full time freelancer and as a freelancer you don't pay any money to find work and do work and boom you finish work for clients and you get paid for absolutely free as a beginner I I would suggest for freelancing platform like 1.Fiverr,2 Freelancer,3Upwork,4Trulancer,5Guru.com,

If you are a freelancer there is no need for you to spend money to make more money. You exchange your services to get money in return. the only time you need to spend money is when you want to learn new skill. But if it happens that you want to go in line of trading in cryptocurrency or Forex, after the basic knowledge, do you need more money to make money.

Truly money beget money but there are some online activites to be involved in that won't even need the person to spend more or nothing before making money online. For instance, drop shipping and blogging dont even require the person to spend money at all. Even the paid to post websites are good examples.

from the researches I hav made so far about doing business online, I hav found out that it is not compulsory for you to invest a lot of money in any online business before you can start earning but if you won't invest money in it, then you must know it will take a lot of time before you can earn

Those of you who has got a concern or wishes to start out a concern in the common business sphere knows one thing certainly and that is you are needed to spend funds to make more money. But the scene varies when you enter the Net domain as because there are several paths in the Cyberspace where you can successfully start earning money without spending anything at all. Blogging is one such path. In this Net occupation, you can use a blog and make money from it. You do not have to spend money in hosting or to pay for any service. If you require to make money on the internet without investing any money with a blog then these are what you would have to do -

STEP 1. Make a Blog for free = You could create a free blog utilising any of the unpaid blogging platform accessible, although the blogging platform of almost all online promoters is Google's Blogger.com. The other common option present online is Typepad. This is the maximum easy to start and set up. You would have to decide if you require to make money with content related contextual pay-per-click adverts or with affiliate programme or both. Later when you have settled what you want to do, you would go to Blogger.com and create your blog for free and start publishing your articles.

STEP 2. Obtain Traffic to your new Blog = After starting your Blog and publishing your posts, the consecutive step that you need to do is to obtain people to your blog because without traffic, your weblog is like a vagabond straying about in the world without any one concerned in or knowing about. Without visitors, your weblog is another blog that is in the blogosphere that none knows about. You could receive visitors by starting article writing, commenting on other blogs, being active in forums, by writing guest posts in noted blogs in your niche, by releasing press releases, bookmarking your posts in social bookmarking sites and by getting involved in traffic exchange plans etc. You essentially must likewise use correct SEO plans to optimise your blog to get free but most worthy traffic from search engines like Google, Bing and AltaVista. All these methods are free. They just need your time.

STEP 3. Watch Your Visitors = Later on when you find that you are acquiring traffic to the blog, set up a unpaid tracking code to see where your visitors is arriving from. There are various unpaid tracking programs to utilize on your weblog. Determine where the traffic is emerging from and capitalize on that traffic. By this I mean you should analyse the traffic sources and do little fine-tunes in your campaigning and then carry on doing marketing to get more of that traffic. If you are obtaining traffic and you are not making any money however that implies that you have the incorrect traffic or is getting insufficient visitors. Keep in mind visitors is the spine for any blog the reason being that blogs earn revenue based on adverts and we all recognize that advertizements income depends on the number of traffic that your weblog acquires.