Is It Necessary To Retire From Your Job To Make Money Online?

Is It Necessary To Retire From Your Job To Make Money Online?

Making money online involves blogging, affiliate marketing, and investing in cryptocurrency. But since one is making money online, you should take some time off, especially when old age kicks in. You should also plan your retirement from your online business when you feel it is time to rest. That is why it is good to organise yourself and make money passively online because retirement will one day come.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If I am working for the government and the payment is really good I don't see any reason why I have to retire from my government work to concentrate online as long as I am comfortable with the work I am doing. The only reason why this could ever happen will be only if I am not earning enough money from the government job I am doing, but yet still I will always try as much as possible to organise my time to still work online since it is something that can be done on spare time.

A lot of people are looking for opportunities to get involved in government jobs because of pension and gratuity security. And beside working online is something that can also be done by people of certain age and not really for people who are getting closer to the age of retirement . . . .

Heartstrings

It's not necessary and to me, working or rather making money online does not stop you from your offline job. You can combine the two,just make sure to have a plan out of the day, besides not all online jobs are so demanding. Working both offline and online it's an opportunity some people are looking for,so don't throw yours away. Besides it also depends on an individual, some people may get something doing online that is much more profitable and thinks the offline job is a waste of his time.

But in the real sense,it's good if you can combine to two because it would help you pay your bills easily, you can have extra means of saving up,if you can concentrate well,there is no need to quit after all you will get the whole benefits of having more than one source of income.

So it all depends on what every individual wants but for me I will rather do the both than to quit

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Online work is a very good option for retired people. It is so easy for them to work from home after retirement this way. After all, most people don't want to retire from one job and still go back to a 9-5 job.

Having an online job during your retirement period is so great. It gives you something that keeps you busy unlike when you are just idle with nothing to do with your time.

Moreover, it keeps you financially independent. So you don't have to pressure your children to cater for your needs. And you don't have to struggle in order to afford your everyday needs.

That being said, there are so many jobs that retired people can do online. Especially when they apply their so many years of knowledge from their online job. They can do;

1. Blogging.
2. Consultancy services.
3. Website design.
4. Cryptocurrency and forex investment.
5. Translation and transcription jobs.

niche

Verified member
In some countries, tech companies which pay their employees very well are taking action against their employees who are freelancing or moonlighting, since they are worried that the trade secrets of the company may be leaked to competitors. So those who wish to work online, have to leave their job which is like retirement, since most people make very less money online in the last few years.

King bell

VIP Contributor
No, this is not necessary. Period. There are plenty of ways to make money online that do not require you to quit your job, or stop being employed in any capacity. Yes, they will require a time and effort investment on your part but the benefits to you personally and financially are innumerable.
It's worth noting that not every job requires retirement in order for a person to make money online, however it is important for people considering this idea have some understanding of the alternative forms of earning income, both before and after employment has been secured. As many people find that they cannot fulfill their responsibilities at work while making enough income from one side or the other, opting out is a potentially viable option offered by our modern market economy.
All other factors aside, let's first look at whether or not it's possible to make money on the web while still working a day job.
The fact is that there are plenty of ways to earn money online that do not require you to quit right away, if ever. This article will walk you through the steps and outline some simple ideas for making a part time income online even if you have no intention of leaving your job.