Earn Money Is It Necessary To Have A Website To Make Money Online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are going to find me in a place where how-to-make-money-online is the major topics of what they are discussing.

I made myself available at any seminar which promotes how to make money online in a legal way.

I was in a morning making seminar like that and one of the facilitators come to teach us how to make money with Internet business.

In the seminar is show us a videos ways in which you can create a digital product that you can sell for first profits.

It gets to a point in which she was saying that it is necessary to get a website before you can make money online.

This statement disturbs me a lot. so I want to ask that is it necessary to have a website before someone can make money online?

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who have gotten clients and also lead generation completely from social media and do not need any site to scale their business. This day does not mean that you do not need a website but instead a website might not be important depending on the kind of business you are doing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
That is what I'm trying to say. Someone who is engaging in freelancing does not need a website of his own before I could make money consistently from the internet. I also read it somewhere that it is not necessary you have a website before you can make money as an affiliate. I make money on get paid to post website without having my own website.