Is It Important To Study Online Money Making Course?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online has become something that a lot of people are now doing it. There are even some people who are quitting their jobs to join online money making. Making money online does not need application letters or any complicated ways. You will just sit in your own house, relax in your room and then start to make money. When you are making money online, you don't need a supervisor or any control from any boss.

Some bosses are too rude to their employers buy this doesn't happen in online money making except maybe in one way. In fact it is a good way to make money too but most people are not making much money because they lack special skills. Having special skills is good way to become rich just online. I came across and advertisements about the studying on how to make money online. No wonder there are so many online courses teaching people on how they can use the internet to make money. Some of these courses teaches people on how to monetize On YouTube, some also teaches how to make sales on affiliate marketing. Other courses also teach many ways by which a person can make money online.

So do you think it is so important to study such a course to make money online?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not every online business that requires a course for you to be successful on it but the truth is that many of them requires you to study a particular course on it in order to be successful. Even at that, you really need to be careful because there are a lot of people that have not made any money online before on the internet and they are trying to sell a particular course to you.

I don't buy course from random people on the internet because many of them actually do not know how to make money but they simply want to sell a course and make their own money. You can get some of those people on YouTube because there are so many people making fake videos on YouTube promising you thousands of dollars on monthly basis but they themselves are not really making any money from what they're teaching.

So you really need to be careful and try as much as possible to make use of the free contents on the internet. There are several good YouTube videos you can use to learn a lot of things about making money online. you can also join several forums because that is where you will get many people making real money on the internet.

There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some people believe that it is not necessary to take online money making courses in order to be successful in making money online. Instead, they feel that the best way to learn is by doing – by trying things out and seeing what works for them.

Others, however, believe that taking an online money making course is the best way to learn. This is because these courses provide a structured and guided learning experience, as well as all the necessary tools and resources needed to be successful.

There are a lot of different ways to make money online, and you don't necessarily need to take a course in order to learn them. There are plenty of free resources available online that can teach you how to make money. So if you feel taking online courses is the best for you, then you can go ahead and buy them. Personally, I believe I is best if you take advantages of sites like YouTube to make research and find genuine ways to make money..

Pwnation

I appreciate this question of yours and i will make my view by inputting my reasons. Most persons doesn’t fancy online making money courses because it is mandatory for them to succeed or make money rather some see it as a requirement and experience of others that have tried same process and succeeded. But if you check it out most of the individuals that offers online making money courses don’t apply them rather they just want to sell to make money online. This is my reason, studying online making courses is base on the individual mentality toward making money.

Suba

Staff member
Online jobs are not much different from offline jobs, there are jobs that require expertise and there are jobs that do not require expertise. In online jobs there is also a kind of supervisor, if you work at PTP, of course you will find a moderator, and if you open an online store, of course the supervisor is your customer. In other jobs that require expertise such as tutoring or online tutoring, you also need to make an application by sending proof of your expertise as an educator or teacher.
You don't need to learn to make money online in general but if you want to take a course it's best to take a major or specialty like Graphic Design. Technical Writer, How to open an online store and how to marketing, Programmer etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What @Suba said is right. When it comes to making money online you don't need to learn how to make money, rather you're expected to master a skill or set of skills per your interest. Their is no need trying to learn how to earn, because we have various means of making money online based on your skill level. I try my best to learn other useful skills, in order to keep earning, and not being short of earning online. Their are surplus ways to make money, you just have to fund that one which you can do absolutely well. Some users don't work for any employer, they create one for themselves, like, running a forum, blog, e-commerce store, YouTube channel, exchange sites etc. Their are plenty to mention, we just need to find that one which we are good with, and get going with. I don't have any technical skill, that's why I'm still here writing on forums, and doing other writing gigs. I do trade crypto, but I don't have expertise to analyse the market movement to ascertain coin pairs that is potentially for profit, I trade using my intuition. But gradually I'm learning, but I need a professional course to attend to, in order to expand my cryptocurrency knowledge.

Flow-er

Knowledge is power and that is why you need acquire knowledge to be able to make something worthwhile on the internet. You must have enough knowledge around the business that you wish to put your hands into because without knowledge, you can do nothing on the internet. Let's look at it from this angle, if you are not good in writing, you cannot work on this forum and that is the advantages of having a knowledge around whatsoever you plan to do. If you have an impeccable skills in writing you will be able to make money here.

This is why we preach that you have knowledge around the business that you want to do before you put your eggs on it. It is however , necessary to apply for courses on how to make money on the internet for you do not want to incure unnecessary losses in your business. There are free seminars and webinars that you could attend on money making avenues. We have seen several ways on the internet on how to make money but our knowledge around it is limited. With such training it will be very easy for us to tap into the opportunities that is presented by the platform.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money has truly become a venture that so many people get into. Which is great because it gives you an extra source of income apart from your usual day time job. Or it can be your main source of income if you are not employed anywhere else. But in order to earn a tangible amount online, you need to have good skills.

Without skills, earning online will not be as profitable. You will only be making peanuts from non skills sites like faucets and paid to click sites. But with skills, you will earn a good amount because they pay well.

These skills can easily be learnt online through free sources such as articles, videos or being taught by an experienced person. You can also enroll for an online or offline course and pay to learn the skill. Which is so much better since when you pay for something, you tend to gain the whole experience and perfect the skill faster than you would when learning alone.

The skills that you can learn for online earning include;

• Affiliate marketing.
  • Drop shipping
  • Blogging
  • SEO writing
  • Programming
  • Website design
  • Graphic design
  • Content writing
  • Website development
  • Transcription
  • Academic writing
These skills are so good. You can sell them in freelancing sites, work in earning sites or start your own online business.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Looks like the OP does not know a lot of things about making money online. Well, just like in the real world, you also need to apply for online jobs, sit on an interview (online), and start working only when you are hired. If you don't believe me go to Upwork and see how the platform actually works. Maybe the OP is thinking posting on forums or writing articles if they only want to make money online. These activities do not make you "real income" Just like in the offline old, some online bosses are also very rude. The OP does not know this because she has never worked in a "real online job." I have been frequently abused by my employers, they have said all sorts of nasty things. A lot of jobs that people were doing in the virtual world are now available online. For example, I was a programmer working in a company, I still work as a programmer but I work for the clients I meet online. Just like my clients in the real world, my online clients are also rude sometimes. The only benefit I see of online work is you do not have to travel to work and spend money on fuel.

Bigdan005

Well I don't think there is need for that. However, it's good to have a theoretical idea of any online venture one wants to delve in. Reading books, learning from experiences of experts boosts one's chances of being productive in any online money making platform.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, it depends on what you do and your future plans, do you plan on posting on forums and completing tasks on different websites for a long term?

Or you're just here to add value while doing your thing on the side?

If you plan on doing the former the I don't think you need any certification, the only thing you need to do is, keep on researching new topic ideas and contents.

But if it's the latter then you have to really undergo training and intense learning, the competition in the online world is as stiff as the one offline, a little trip to LinkedIn will confirm this, when you pick a skill you have to really know it, in and out before you stand a chance of earning with it, also you have to be constantly evolving and learning new things, especially when you're in a competitive field like coding.

So, it's all left to the individual to choose the route he wants to follow, do your due diligence and whatever you decide to do, give it one hundred and put in the work.

You can checkout treehouse.io they have many courses you might be interested in, online skills though.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Those who are interested in online money making course, need to study it. If you really want to make money through online courses by possessing some skills then you have to work hard and be passionate about the subject. The best way to learn about it is by talking with people who have experience in this field. This will give you some idea about what kind of questions you should ask and how much information you should get from them.

When you are doing your research on this, remember that there are many scams out there so make sure that you do not fall victim to them. You should also make sure that the course or person you are talking with is legitimate and not just someone trying to sell something.

You can find lots of great online money making course as well as many books on the subject. This can help give you a better understanding of what it is all about and how it works so that when you start working on it, you will have a better idea of what needs to be done.

You can use these courses for your own benefit or use them as a stepping stone into another career path. Whatever your plans, there are plenty of opportunities out there for those who want to make money online but don't want to spend their lives working at home.

E

eldavis

Studying these courses is important, though it's not a must you should study them, but it is definitely necessary. There are lots of cases where people with no proper knowledge make good money online, these days people hardly take their time to study, they just rush in and start trying whatever way that works for them
On the other hand, the internet is filled with competition, you need to have not just the skills but also the knowledge as well to be able to stay on top.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Studying online money making course is important as it provides the opportunity to learn about how different people make money online. This means that you will be learning new things about the internet, which will help you earn more money. The online course helps students learn about what is needed to do in order to succeed on the internet.

There are many things that need to be done on a regular basis in order to succeed, and this course will teach you everything that you need to know about how to make money online. You should also consider taking this course because it can help you get started with your own business. After taking this course, you will have some knowledge of what is needed in order to start up a business, and this will help you when it comes time for you to put your plan into action.