Is it easy to earn money?

Cassandra

How can I make money while doing a not so hard job? I'm just a student and I dont really know how to earn as a student. So I search so many platform on google but that doesn't really help

allison001

Verified member
Good morning, according to your profile I can see that you are a new member in this site and you're looking for a possible way to make money online as a student. I really love the fact that you have the passion of making money online even when you are in school, this is a very good idea because it do helps sometimes.

One thing you must know about making money online is that, making money online isn't that easy, to make money online you must work very hard and sacrifice more of your time to do that.
Since you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online as a student, we have so many words and ideas to give, then you can choose one depending on your capability.

As a student you are, you can be making money online in a paid to post site like trendri. This is a very legit forum that pays you for posting quality threads and post. You can be making let's say $1 everyday or even more than that, it all depends on your hard work.

So for me, I suggest you take this first step, making money in a PTP site helps.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, how easy it is for you to make money both an online and offline is highly dependent on your level of knowledge and seriousness. Someone who is lazy will probably see money as one of the hardest things to do but there are smart people who are making money on daily basis through various means legitimately.

I have come across a lot of people who actually make good amount of money or let me they claim to make good amount of money on the internet and they said that making money is one of the easiest thing to do.

Some of these people are cryptocurrency traders and of course by the kind of signals they give, it actually shows that they are making money.

This is highly dependent on your level of knowledge and seriousness. there are several ways in which anyone can make money on the internet and your ability to take your time to learn the necessary things and acquire the proper knowledge then, you will find it easy on the long-run.

When you start, it will not be easy but as time goes on, you will start to see it as something that is very normal and simple.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of users and members in this forum have been asking this same similar thread question , oh well I can see you are just a new member . But I will give you the same answer I have been responding to other users and members who Post the same thread topic as yours . First of all the act of any money whether offline or online is absolutely and obviously not easy , because if it were to be easy , I am pretty sure they would have been majority of rich people in the world today compare to the poor . Only a few persons in the world today have been able to find and be blessed with a good source of income thereby , occupying prestigious jobs opportunities where there earn attractive salaries and enjoy other prestige and rewards .

They are majority of poor people in the world today compared to the number of Rich person's . Why this occurs is sometimes as a result of political an economic instability and other human negative related factors that have obstruct and hinder the human environment from being productive toward the act of making money whether online or offline . One of these factors include the lack of trending information possibly about the trending and most effective ways to make money online or offline .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
How can I make money while doing a not so hard job? I'm just a student and I dont really know how to earn as a student. So I search so many platform on google but that doesn't really help
Hello everyone! Nice to hear that you would like to make some money as a student. It is true that today there are a lot of earning opportunities online. However, you must be very careful when you are looking for an online job because although there is a great variety of them to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. This is vey disappointing and unfair at the same time. In my opinion, it is wise to read some reviews first about the new site you are interested in before registering or even ask your friends to advise and guide you accordingly.

I believe that if you are interested in earning some money online, then you are in the right place. Trendri is a legit and trustworthy platform. Actually, it is the only earning site I would recommend to everyone. Earning is easy here. You just create new threads and reply to the threads of other members. What's more, you can meet people from all over the world on this platform, make new friends and learn interesting things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day.

In conclusion, I think that it is not easy to earn money especially online today. A lot of time, hard work and effort is required. But if you find a good site like Trendri, then earning becomes easy. You earn money while having fun. So, you can concentrate here and make a good income from it. Wish you all the best!

Sikapa

Verified member
Then you are at right place you can make a reasonable amount of money here. The best way to make money online is by pay to post site, although you will not earn much but your payment is good and you can manage it.

On pay to post site, you will not get rich overnight but through gradual process.

Dallyrasky

Yeah, it is easy to make money online. But the ease will be hard without the knowledge. For me,i will suggest you get the knowledge first and make your own twist to milk from this internet.But if you are a starter,dont;
1. Ever waste your time on Survey site like surveyjure and all those surverxxx.com site
2. Ever sign-up on those watch to earn,there is nothing like watch to earn they are just using you to earn
3. Visiting website to earn(SOME OF THEM ARE REAL THOUGH) cos I have earned some amount of BCH(Close to #12k on one telegram bot but most of them are fake

Some my advice is for you to start up with CPA and affiliate marketing cos that require no capital unless you want to use paid ads. Many people don't know about CPA marketing though. I will create a thread on it one day and my earning proof

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Based on my experience I can say that it may not really be easy to make money online but there are certain things we have to do that can help us make money online with ease.

A lot of people nowadays are just interested in making money on the internet without looking for something that interests them and as a result of this any opportunity that comes by they might start looking forward to earn with it even when that is not their main interest.

I know dedication is needed to achieve anything in this life , even though it may be needed but we should try as much as possible to go for something that we are naturally passionate to do . These will really help us to achieve better success compared to things we are doing out of money.

It's just a matter of time and dedication that will help us achieve success in any area of online business we have chosen to explore. Nothing good comes easily . if it requires dedications to succeed we really have to sacrifice to achieve it .

No matter what we may try to do success is one of the most important thing in life of everyone.

Kendy

Verified member
If making money was that easy, then I tell you, more than half of the world's population would be wealthy people and the economy would not be so dwindling and harsh. Making money either through offline or online means is not easy and this is why the rigorous and rigorous search for greener pastures continue. In my country, with the nature of the hustle and bustle to get along with the daily activities especially by offline workers, you would be forced to think that one is earning something substantial but you would be amazed to know that people would dress in suits or coats just to have a monthly take home of $50. This is the reason, most individuals in my country would do anything possible to travel out of the country to another foreign country not minding how their economy is, because it would not be as worse as what we experience daily where the government is not interested in the plight of the nation. When I was teaching few months ago, I had to wake up as early as 4am to prepare to bypass the traffic so I can reach school by 6:50am, anything beyond that time, the salary which was not even up to $50 would be drastically reduced.