Easy way to earn money online.

Wiserr

Easy ways to earn money online, I believe most of us will be thinking that earning money online is not easy and that's the only Truth, if you want to make money online always put it in mind that you need to go through the hard times before you can be able to earn money always put it on mind that it's not going to be easy for, if you think it's easy then you have to try and comfimed it yourself because it will a total waste of time if you are only told of it but tm you have to try it yourself,most sites you find them easy are sites that you must invest before you can earn and it very simple and easy to you, one more thing for me I consider posting forums as a best ways to earn money, I believe Most of us here believe what I'm saying because you might have came across one dmsite or the other online, and one thing I also noticed is that most of those site you invest and earn there's a high possibility that the site will crash down and run away with your money, that's what I noticed.

Wiserr

Earning money online or offline which one is preferable? I believe all of us here have our various ways of earning money but I can say all we are after is money if we can gain a huge amount of money offline or online then that's fine, but In your opinion what way is the best way to earn money, if you are given two options to choose to between online and offline which one will you prefer, remember both of them are great ways to earn which one will you go for?, If it' were me I will go for the one that i can earn a considerable on a daily basis it depends i can chose any but the one that can pay me I considerable amount, but the point is which one do you Think is the best? For me I will go for the one online if I can earn a good amount of money there but if I can not earn enough I'll go for offline all I'm trying to say is that it's totally depends on the amount it pays, that's for me I don't know of you but I will like to know your opinions on this.

Wiserr

I knOW There are many of us here that runs a online business and same time runs a Offline business I have seen this kinds of people this kind of people always have more than enough money but the only problem is that they ended up having lots of stress in a day, I have seen people that earns huge amount of money but by combining the two, for me I think it will be a great idea the only problem is stress but I think if the business is good business that brings In steady income I think it will be a great idea if you here some one to help you take care of the offline business while you give your full attention to the one online,what do you think about this guy's, do yiu think it's a great idea? Yes it is but if you are not satisfied with it you can come up with new Ways, but for me I think this the best thing to do if you find yourself in such situations, the best thing to do is just to hire someone to help you take care of the business, what are your thoughts?

Wiserr

I know of of us here are now thinking is earning money online easy but the only plain truth is that earning money is never easy you are the one to determine if it will be easy or not, I have come to realize that there's no easy way to earn money online but the only best ways is by posting I forums like trendri for me I see this as the and fastest way for one to earn a quick money the truth IS that if you are a hardworking type you will always find it very easy to earn money online but if you are not sorry to say because everything will be completely difficult for you, sometimes when I went broke I hard no option but to find a possible way to earn money and this Way is only if I post on forums and I get paid for it, this particular forum trendri has really helped lot's of people not only me in terms of earning money online, most of us are here because we earn money and we enjoy this great forum, this the much I can say thank you for your replies in advance.

E

eldavis

I think what you are trying to say here is the mindset. How we see and reason things determines how it would go for us. Let's take the mountains for example alot of persons sees it as a huge rock that cannot be moved or even touch its peak. Yet there are others who sees that same mountain and what they see is the next location for mountain climbing as a simple sport. This does not make it any easier to climb, but the mindset makes it alot easier for the individual.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In the last decade, there have been many new ideas of how to make money online. Some of these ideas are scams; others are great opportunities. However, it can be hard to tell them apart in such a crowded field. The following is a list of suggestions that are definitely worth trying out:

1. Create an account on websites that allow you to earn money by posting photos and videos of your pets and other animals.
2. Start a blog on Niche. You will be able to earn money from your posts by placing ads on them and using affiliate marketing links.
3. Create an account on websites that help you sell products from home through their website, and you can earn commissions for recruiting new sellers.
4. Host an online baking competition.
5.Teach people how to knit (example: YouTube tutorial about knitting)
6. Teach people how to meditate/relax (example: YouTube tutorial about meditation).
6.Get free ebooks from plr, edit as you desire, sell on amazon store.
7.Offer to teach people any of your skills, some people need it and will pay to get it.
8. Take tutorials on STEM (science, tech, engineering, mathematics) courses.
I hope these post helps you achieve that which you desire.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If I am to choose between making money online and offline, I will definitely go for making money online. The reason is that make a full-time online gives you a lot of free time.

I don't want to spend all my life working for someone else and that's the reason why I am trying all my efforts to make full-time income online. I am a kind of person who like to go on an adventure to different places. This can only be achieved if I make full time in come online.

Sometimes, there's a limit amount of you can leave your offline business. If you go to far from your business, people may miss manage your business and you may end up filing for bankruptcy when you come back.

The case is quite different when you are running your business online. You only need a personal computer system preferable laptop and internet connection to work from anywhere in the world.

Another reason why I would like to make money online is that it is easy to scale the whole process. the best part is that you can outsource all the task to virtual assistant in order to have more free time for yourself and still make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know of of us here are now thinking is earning money online easy but the only plain truth is that earning money is never easy you are the one to determine if it will be easy or not, I have come to realize that there's no easy way to earn money online but the only best ways is by posting I forums like trendri for me I see this as the and fastest way for one to earn a quick money the truth IS that if you are a hardworking type you will always find it very easy to earn money online but if you are not sorry to say because everything will be completely difficult for you, sometimes when I went broke I hard no option but to find a possible way to earn money and this Way is only if I post on forums and I get paid for it, this particular forum trendri has really helped lot's of people not only me in terms of earning money online, most of us are here because we earn money and we enjoy this great forum, this the much I can say thank you for your replies in advance.
Hi. I agree with everything you mention in your thread. It is true that it is not that easy to make money online. However, one easy way to earn some money online is Trendri. You just create new threads and reply to the threads of other members. It is so simple. Trendri is my favourite earning platform. Actually, it is the only site I would recommend to everyone. Thanks a lot for your interesting post.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which people can make some good amount of money on the internet but sometimes how easy it is for you to make some good amount of money on the internet is dependent on your geographical location. If you are in a developed country there are some cool ways in which you can go to the internet and make some good amount of money. People from developed countries can make some good amount of money on the internet taking online surveys. This may not exactly be the case for people in developing countries. people in developing countries find it harder to make money on the internet because there are some survey companies that are based in developed countries and they're only interested in people from developed countries to give their opinions. But there are still cool ways in which people from developing countries can make a good amount of money such as working on micro jobs platforms and working on paid to post platforms. if you have a skill, you will find it easier to make money in a developing country. So generally there is no easy way to make money, but with proper knowledge and skills you will definitely be through.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money both offline and online is a way of making more money. Managing both offline and online earning tasking and it needs effective planning. Combining both online and offline earning demands discipline and time on task. Also, it depends on the type of offline business, this is because, there are some offline earnings that are so time consuming such as; operating a provision store, operating a restaurant, operating a barbecue, running a hair saloon or Barbing salon business would be more time consuming. There are some businesses that cannot be operated and multitasked effectively. There are also some online jobs that are too tedious and demands maximum concentration such as; Forex trading, this requires absolute concentration so that distraction does not affect your trading outcomes. Such offline businesses like operating a restaurant will demand absolute concentration so you do not perhaps make a good too salty and run into losses because customers would refuse to eat the food and this one act of negligence could affect customer retention. At times, it is good to go us on a particular niche or market interest to maximize efficiency and productivity. If you're versatile in multitasking, then it is still good to diversify.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For me i will say it depends on the individuals personalities, some people are better off working online and while some others are better off working online. Although I always look for a way of blending the both because am someone that like to interact with people and I can't lock myself away completely in a bid to gathering all the cents that is available online. I know working offline involves the use of ones physical strength and abilities as compared to working online where you will work more with your intellects sometimes you may also sacrifice your bed time working a times. But working offline helps you to interact with others which also a good thing. Because life in the state of nature can be very boring sometimes so we always need to have that physical contact with others.

The beauty of working online is that it gives you the time to plan your schedule and make plans for others, I helps you have a total control of time but sometimes the earnings can be discouraging, while working offline gives you the opportunity to interact and gain more grounds and socialize aswel. Sometimes the pay is better, I look for how to balance the equations.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Different strokes for different folks. There are many people who do not like to work for other people and the best thing they do is to go to the internet and look for a very good skill to learn and of course the end up becoming very successful on the internet. There are so many people that have website that makes them huge amount of money and of course these people does not work for anyone and their their own boss. They make money passively and at any time. On the other hand, there are people who like to work for others and get paid salary on monthly basis. This kind of people derive joy working for other people and collecting salaries on monthly basis. I have come across a lot of people who said they do not like working online because they will not have the opportunity to socialize with people and make friends if they start working fully online. working online has a lot of benefits and the same for people who work offline but personally I prefer working online because making money sitting at the comfort of your home is priceless for me. this is one of the reasons why I am trying very hard to learn profitable skills that will make me a whole lot of money on the internet. I have already begun my journey with cryptocurrency trading and it has been very rewarding so far. There are also a lot of things I need to learn in order to make good amount of money on the internet.

Wiserr

Hi. I agree with everything you mention in your thread. It is true that it is not that easy to make money online. However, one easy way to earn some money online is Trendri. You just create new threads and reply to the threads of other members. It is so simple. Trendri is my favourite earning platform. Actually, it is the only site I would recommend to everyone. Thanks a lot for your interesting post.
Wow thank you for thanking me 😊, seriously I don't kny my post are interesting you are the first person to say that thank you very much for that.

E

eldavis

Personally I prefer both which is what I am currently doing. Though it can be really stressful but it's what I want to do so I have to put in the effort. I believe there is no harm in having more than one source of income. I currently have an offline job but the pay is not all that much, so my online earnings helps in sorting out some expenses.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning money online or offline which one is preferable? I believe all of us here have our various ways of earning money but I can say all we are after is money if we can gain a huge amount of money offline or online then that's fine, but In your opinion what way is the best way to earn money, if you are given two options to choose to between online and offline which one will you prefer, remember both of them are great ways to earn which one will you go for?, If it' were me I will go for the one that i can earn a considerable on a daily basis it depends i can chose any but the one that can pay me I considerable amount, but the point is which one do you Think is the best? For me I will go for the one online if I can earn a good amount of money there but if I can not earn enough I'll go for offline all I'm trying to say is that it's totally depends on the amount it pays, that's for me I don't know of you but I will like to know your opinions on this.
Hi. Thanks a lot for your interesting thread. The truth is that, as you mention in your post, all of us have various ways of earning money either online or offline. Some people like making money online whereas some other people like making money offline.

As far as I am concerned, I like making money online. The main reason is that I can work from the comfort of my own house without a boss over my head checking my work and causing me stress. It is very important for me that I can have flexible working hours when I work online so as to arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This means that I can spend more time with my family and friends.

Of course, there are people who believe that you cannot make a living when you work online if you do not have an offline job as well. Maybe they are right, maybe they are not. I think that this has to do with the type of online business you are doing. There are more profitable online businesses and less profitable online businesses.

In my opinion, we could combine an online job with an offline job for extra income or maybe we could do two online or two offline jobs. Well, it is left to us to decide. Our decision will have to do with the time we have available, our interests,preferences and skills.

Stena

My take would not be any far from yours. Yes, people can earn money both online and offline, and it's certain they have reasons to their takes.
Personally, I would first of all consider the amount I can make from either platforms on a daily basis.
If I am a skilled writer, graphic designer, copywriter, editor, programmer, software designer, then I think earning online would be a better option for me; earning from the comfort of my home, higher chances of getting a huge customer base and standing a better chance of earning big online.
On the other hand, if an offline business provides me huge profits, then I would go for it. It is also a good way of earning money and accords one the privilege of meeting clients one on one.
Bottom line, I would go for the type that can earn me more profits.

Wiserr

Hi. Thanks a lot for your interesting thread. The truth is that, as you mention in your post, all of us have various ways of earning money either online or offline. Some people like making money online whereas some other people like making money offline.

As far as I am concerned, I like making money online. The main reason is that I can work from the comfort of my own house without a boss over my head checking my work and causing me stress. It is very important for me that I can have flexible working hours when I work online so as to arrange my daily schedule as I wish. This means that I can spend more time with my family and friends.

Of course, there are people who believe that you cannot make a living when you work online if you do not have an offline job as well. Maybe they are right, maybe they are not. I think that this has to do with the type of online business you are doing. There are more profitable online businesses and less profitable online businesses.

In my opinion, we could combine an online job with an offline job for extra income or maybe we could do two online or two offline jobs. Well, it is left to us to decide. Our decision will have to do with the time we have available, our interests,preferences and skills.
Wow this very nice, for me I will also go for online earnings my reason us saying this is because I can earn a decent amount than that of offline after lots of stress, being the boss of yourself is a good idea but only if you are too good to do that, I want to ask you this very question if you won't mind my asking what if you are asked to work online an get paid a huge amount of money but under stress and pressure will you take that opportunity? If yes state your reason.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, between making money online and making money offline, which is better? The truth of the matter is that both the online method of earning as well as the offline method of earning have their own advantages as well as disadvantages, and to a greater extent it all depends on the individual in question.
For those who are working online as a side hustle will probably prefer offline work to the online method of earning while those who really see the potential in the online business will probably choose it over the offline method of earning.
I would also bring it to you that most online job can't stand without having and offline establishment somewhere. Let's take for example, if you're not offering services to anyone online to earn money then it is required of you to have an offline store where you store your physical products. You can't send a physical product through the internet and so long as you need a deliver it offline, then it's not entirely an online business.
So what I am saying in essence if that both methods are cool and if you have a way to join the two in your business then that will be for the very best.