Easy way to earn money online.

Wiserr

Easy ways to earn money online, I believe most of us will be thinking that earning money online is not easy and that's the only Truth, if you want to make money online always put it in mind that you need to go through the hard times before you can be able to earn money always put it on mind that it's not going to be easy for, if you think it's easy then you have to try and comfimed it yourself because it will a total waste of time if you are only told of it but tm you have to try it yourself,most sites you find them easy are sites that you must invest before you can earn and it very simple and easy to you, one more thing for me I consider posting forums as a best ways to earn money, I believe Most of us here believe what I'm saying because you might have came across one dmsite or the other online, and one thing I also noticed is that most of those site you invest and earn there's a high possibility that the site will crash down and run away with your money, that's what I noticed.

Caramelle

I have been combining online and offline work for a while and personally, it has been advantageous because both have their dry seasons and to make up for the slack, I can always put in more time and effort on the other. What I really like about working online is the flexibility it offers. I can always do the online work around my offline work schedule.

Back in the day when I was making money online as a freelance writer on a content mill, I was a slave to deadlines and it was like having a full-time job because you have to turn in write-ups or ebook updates with a minimum of 2,500 words on a daily basis. That was quite stressful. Some may be pleased with earning more than the minimum wage in a day's work while working from home but it took too much of my time and I'm not a natural writer as well so it was hard work. Content writing would oftentimes require a fair amount of research. Writers just can't fluff their way around the given topics. I would never have been able to pursue post-graduate studies with such a schedule. Nowadays, I am pleased with my earnings and work schedule on micro-tasking websites. The flexible schedule enables me to pursue my passion and offline plans.​

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear friends from my perspective i think earn money online and offline both has different benefits and value every way of earn money whether it is online or offline has it pros and cons but if i talking about me then from my point of view both are the best and i choose depending on the condition if for me online job is easy then i will prefer it and as we all know that due to covid-19 it is very difficult to go outside in order to get money so in this situation i will prefer online job through this i can earn money by sitting at home save and sound.On the other hand if i get a good job then will give me a good salary package then i prefer to do this job than online and it is not necessary that we do only one job we can do online and offline job but for this you should have to work hard and manage your timetable and give every way your proper time and from my perspective i think it is very stressful for us if we work the whole day then our health may slso be effect

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from posting it is very difficult for people to make money online most especially to people that are not ready to dedicate their time and learn a particular skill to understand every aspect of it . Nowadays for you to be able to earn some money online skill is always the most important thing to consider . But a situation in which a person who is interested to work online do not have it in his or her plan to learn a skill , in the possibility of making money may be very low.

Everybody have one or two area of online skill they may be interested to learn but the fact is that most people are not really serious to learn all these skill which sometimes are always not the best option.

If you have to continue in this way some people may not likely be able to earn a reasonable amount of money because determination is only what we need it especially those that are interested to make money . We should also try as much as possible to explore other aspect of earning and not only to depend on paid to post website or only one source of online income.

allison001

Verified member
Making money online isn't that easy, it all requires hard work and commitment. Before making so much money trolling online, you must devote your time in a particular site is used to make your money.
As you said, making money online or offline,which is preferable?

For me I think it all depends on the kind of online money making and offline money making you're engaging yourself in.

A lot of people do make so much money from online by investing in cryptocurrency. This is a very good means of making money online if you have the skill to do that, because this method of making money online is very risky, so you have to acquire a skill on how to manage the risk.

Most people also make their money offline through their profession like barbing, tailoring, painting and so on.
What we must know about offline money making is that it requires connection. Let's say you are an engineer, before you'll be able to make more money from your profession, you'll need connection from a good source,in this way you can be rich within a Twinkle of an eyes.

Some people do make their money both online and offline,it all depends on their time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Someone have posted a similar to thread to yours . And I'm going to give you the same response I gave on that particular thread . There is absolutely no easy way to make money online . Think about it if there was an easy way to make money online , I am pretty sure it will be well known and a whole lot of people will be alleviated from poverty and suffering . Just as Nothing comes easy same is also apply to money . Whether through online strategy or offline strategies for you to make money you have to sacrifice most of your valuable things which include your time , energy , money , and corporation etc .

A lot of website owners have developed thousands and huge numbers of way in order to make money online but in order to fully maximize your time , energy , phone resources and your knowledge . You have to make sacrifices which include things listed above . Personally I make my money by posting on forums and also indulge in various paid to watch websites . My best forum website is this one trendri.com and it has been and will always be the best , legit , and paying forum earning website I have ever encountered .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Looking around,you can see so many youths completing their academics then find it very difficult to get or secure a Job for themselves,when it happens this way, while staying at home seeking for job,they use this opportunity to make legitimate money online.
Some people don't like working under anybody,so this also makes them find a good source to earn a living.

A lot of people choose to make money online by investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex.So many people i know of are rich through this means of earning online.Though it's a good means to earn online, it's also risky at the same time.

How about making money online from online toturing,if you're very good in teaching you can be making money online either daily or weekly.
For example,if you have idea or know how to guide people on how to make money from trading like forex or crypto,you use this to make money online by organizing a class for your students,you can do this using zoom, WhatsApp and much more.

In my own case,the only way i make legitimate money online is in a paid to post site because i understand everything here,and it also works with my busy schedule.