Is getting referrals difficult?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
On most forum posting sites, there is a reward for every active and valid member who signs up using your dedicated referral link. Some pay you $1, while others pay $0.5 depending on what the admin wants.
However, you get to realize that not much members participate in this to earn the rewards for referring good members.
I do not seem to understand why, is it that they find it hard to get good posters they could refer to earn on these forums?

Some complain that it is frustrating taking your time to explain to each person how the forum works, some claim the people they are referring would blame them when things go wrong on the site.

I do not find it hard getting people who are willing to register and abide by the rules of Earning sites. How about you, is it difficult getting people to join a site you have been Earning from?

greatguy1

Getting referrals is very difficult if the investment is not a proven worthy one. To convince people is like the proverbial Jehovah Witnesses coming to knock on our homes. People would at first think you are talking gibberish but with proofs the job becomes easier. Online investments should prove its payment ability before promoting any investment.

greatguy1

It is a herculean task. Convincing people is on art that everyone should learn because it is difficult to get people that are not used to something to get used to something. That is why proof of earnings is the lifeblood needed to expand horizon. Once you screenshot photos of earning received then the job is almost done as what remains is the method of putting them through and giving them guidance until they can stand on their own.

Nicklas22

Getting people to referred to a site is very when what you're referring them to is legit and there will be token for them as a new member
The way you communicate with them and try to convince them also matters a lot because some of them will one to know more about what you're referring them to first
It just depends on the kind of person you are, your ability to interact with people and effectively pass your message.
And you have to show them proof about the authencity of the site you're referring them to.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
One of there problem is that they are lazy to learn how to make money online. They find it easier when they chat with friends. They don't know that the precious time the spend on typing messages to there friends for fun can be turned to money. And it is not that they don't know. They are just too lazy to think.
One of my street brother came to me sometimes ago that he wants to start making money online. I introduced him to paid to forum and he registered. After some days, I asked him how much he has made and he told me that he got tired that he stopped it. That is why I said that they are lazy
Sure, not everyone gets interested in doing things that would benefit them. You will hardly see anyone say they are tired of chatting with friends on Facebook or Whatsapp, but when it comes to making comments on forum posting websites, that is when you know that people usually get tired. It may interest you to know that only a few of my friends in real life are part of my referral list. A lot of them tend to make things look as though I am disturbing them that to do it due to bonus I would get, not knowing I only want to help them.
Since I realized that, I am more focused on referring people I do not even know on social media platforms and they are even the ones making real money.

Finger Geek

Verified member
For now, just be focused on earning more money, when you begin to cash out big from different earning sites, they would come running to you asking for hint on how they too can earn. Sometimes it is not their fault when they do not take online earning serious, many people have had bad experience with some scam websites that refused to pay them and this has made them to think that it is impossible to make money online again.
When you get paid consistently up to 4 times, no one would doubt you again.
One of there problem is that they are lazy to learn how to make money online. They find it easier when they chat with friends. They don't know that the precious time the spend on typing messages to there friends for fun can be turned to money. And it is not that they don't know. They are just too lazy to think.
One of my street brother came to me sometimes ago that he wants to start making money online. I introduced him to paid to forum and he registered. After some days, I asked him how much he has made and he told me that he got tired that he stopped it. That is why I said that they are lazy

D

Deleted member 28873

To me getting referral is very difficult cause I can't classify my self as been greatly social.I actually hate disturbing people just the thought of going to meet different people explaining to them is scary besides most referral bonus are death trap but there re some which are enormous and tempting sha.have got friends who make a living from referral bonus but they ve either got WhatsApp TV ,groups,telegram group I think that's the best way to gain from referral bonus

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You have a lot of friends to have convinced that much. What of someone like me that don't have much friends. Even the friends I have are not interested in stuff like this. They want very easy way to earn online money. But they don't know that there is nothing easy in making money online. The only easy online money is putting money on decentralized finance program. There there money will work for them but it will be little. Maybe when I am less busy, I will draft a post for my referral link and post it on social media
For now, just be focused on earning more money, when you begin to cash out big from different earning sites, they would come running to you asking for hint on how they too can earn. Sometimes it is not their fault when they do not take online earning serious, many people have had bad experience with some scam websites that refused to pay them and this has made them to think that it is impossible to make money online again.
When you get paid consistently up to 4 times, no one would doubt you again.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This has been one of my biggest issue. Getting referrals seems just like Affiliate Marketing to me, as you market yourselves. But, as some people suggested that writing a post helps but problem is that if you over influence them about the site, it turns into spam. And, if I talk of any site related to earning they never pay huge amount. I have also tried with Quora giving answers to people specifically and writing a post too, but it neither helped. One more problem that persists with referrral is that people do sign up there, but most of them don't earn later.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Getting a referral is not that very difficult but you can only find it difficult to get a very serious referral here. The laws here are not that easy to obey for someone after the money or someone that's lazy. I can bet my cent that most of the people using this forum are highly intelligent and hard working and go getters. It is difficult to see lazy ones writing seven lines on a topic even if the topic is simple. The lazy ones always find it difficult to rscj their brains. That's why I think getting referrals here is somehow difficult.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Getting referrals may be difficult and yet not difficult in the a nice that its depend on the product you want people to come and patronise.
At time people don't just believe anything that you are saying until when the know that the online business you are talking about is legit.
Also some people don't know how to market the product they are carrying that is ,they don't know how to package them self in such away to convince the prospect.
Marking drive techniques is require to convince people so that you can now refer them to the site you want them to visit.

Salimo 92

For me I think that getting referrals is the most difficult job , you may get some referrals but it is impossible to make them active , I have posted many of my payment proofs in FB groups but I goot nothing rather than some few inactif referrals that wait to be rich from using a site from the first day , for me this is the major idea that hinder us to get referrals easily , we should admit that the majority still don't believe in the idea of earning online .

Finger Geek

Verified member
Do not make the mistake of paying people to register. If someone is not interested just leave them, you must not refer people to register on a site that you are earning from. If you pay people, the site administrator would definitely find out and you would get banned, so it is better to play according to the rules of the forum.

As for how I get my referrals, I have got a whole lots of friends who are readily interested in making money, and with my payment proofs, it doesn't take time to convince them. That's how I do mine.
You have a lot of friends to have convinced that much. What of someone like me that don't have much friends. Even the friends I have are not interested in stuff like this. They want very easy way to earn online money. But they don't know that there is nothing easy in making money online. The only easy online money is putting money on decentralized finance program. There there money will work for them but it will be little. Maybe when I am less busy, I will draft a post for my referral link and post it on social media

Joseph555

Getting referrals is a near dead syndrome for me, as in, people no longer believe that there is an online platform that is paying at all, I tried referring my friends sometime in my online journey but it nearly end our friendship so I had to respect their choices, nevertheless, I will still show them anything that is helpful but I vow never to force or nag for them to join never ever again.

Last edited:

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Getting referrals is very difficult if the investment is not a proven worthy one. To convince people is like the proverbial Jehovah Witnesses coming to knock on our homes. People would at first think you are talking gibberish but with proofs the job becomes easier. Online investments should prove its payment ability before promoting any investment.
Sure, If you have been paid it would be very much easy to get people to register using your referral link, but if you have never received payment from a website and you want people to register then it would be that you just want to waste your time. Some people won't even take you serious until you make up to three withdrawals consistently.
I always tell people I refer to focus on earning first before referring others when they have received their own Payment.

Nii41

Personally I feel getting referrals depends on the person, for some people it will be difficult while for some, it won't be. It just depends on the kind of person you are, your ability to interact with people and effectively pass your message. Some people don't know how to communicate especially when it comes to inviting people to join a business or platform that will help them earn. That is why when you invite someone and they realize that it involves referring others, they become uninterested and decide not to do it. But generally no matter how good you are, referring is not so easy.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To me as well I'd the most difficult task for me to refer some to join site ,because one most people right here in my area have trust issues,and the one that dont have trust issues we get or the information from you and later go and register on the site at your back without your referral link..
Though it is very frustrating that someone you refer so you two could earn together now go behind you to register on the site you tell him about. Seriously it happened to me tho,a friend I introduce to a paying site to register through my link and hw said he as register I still stress my self go to his place to explain better but after I explain better to him and he understands everything,when I check my referral point I notice he didn't register through my link.. I got so annoyed but keep it to my self because I don't want him to know that I knew what he did...so to refer people its a very hard task for me over here ..
That was so bad of him then. It is not good to betray the trust someone has for you, it would be difficult regaining it. However, you should not let that single experience stop you from making an attempt to refer other people who may be interested in making money online. You never can tell how you may be helping the person's life. A lot of people would consider going for illegitimate alternatives since they believe there are not legit ways of making money online, but you can prove them wrong by referring them.

Make sure the person registers with your link before you explain to them .

D

Deleted member 27583

On most forum posting sites, there is a reward for every active and valid member who signs up using your dedicated referral link. Some pay you $1, while others pay $0.5 depending on what the admin wants.
However, you get to realize that not much members participate in this to earn the rewards for referring good members.
I do not seem to understand why, is it that they find it hard to get good posters they could refer to earn on these forums?

Some complain that it is frustrating taking your time to explain to each person how the forum works, some claim the people they are referring would blame them when things go wrong on the site.

I do not find it hard getting people who are willing to register and abide by the rules of Earning sites. How about you, is it difficult getting people to join a site you have been Earning from?
To me as well I'd the most difficult task for me to refer some to join site ,because one most people right here in my area have trust issues,and the one that dont have trust issues we get or the information from you and later go and register on the site at your back without your referral link..
Though it is very frustrating that someone you refer so you two could earn together now go behind you to register on the site you tell him about. Seriously it happened to me tho,a friend I introduce to a paying site to register through my link and hw said he as register I still stress my self go to his place to explain better but after I explain better to him and he understands everything,when I check my referral point I notice he didn't register through my link.. I got so annoyed but keep it to my self because I don't want him to know that I knew what he did...so to refer people its a very hard task for me over here ..

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I checked your profile and I see that you have more than 70 members that you referred. But how are you doing it or what way are driving traffic to your referral link and you get them to register.
I have tried many ways to bring visitors to click and register with my referral link, but I have never been successful. I also use social media but I always get few referrals.
Some one said I should use all this micro job website like Microworker and picoworkers. But if I pay them to register will they want to reach the requirements need for me to get paid for my referrals?
Do not make the mistake of paying people to register. If someone is not interested just leave them, you must not refer people to register on a site that you are earning from. If you pay people, the site administrator would definitely find out and you would get banned, so it is better to play according to the rules of the forum.

As for how I get my referrals, I have got a whole lots of friends who are readily interested in making money, and with my payment proofs, it doesn't take time to convince them. That's how I do mine.

Unique23

It is not easy to get more referral because some people does not agree to join the referral link , they think that it may be fake .I also share referral link in social media but no response .