Is getting referrals difficult?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
On most forum posting sites, there is a reward for every active and valid member who signs up using your dedicated referral link. Some pay you $1, while others pay $0.5 depending on what the admin wants.
However, you get to realize that not much members participate in this to earn the rewards for referring good members.
I do not seem to understand why, is it that they find it hard to get good posters they could refer to earn on these forums?

Some complain that it is frustrating taking your time to explain to each person how the forum works, some claim the people they are referring would blame them when things go wrong on the site.

I do not find it hard getting people who are willing to register and abide by the rules of Earning sites. How about you, is it difficult getting people to join a site you have been Earning from?

Finger Geek

Verified member
On most forum posting sites, there is a reward for every active and valid member who signs up using your dedicated referral link. Some pay you $1, while others pay $0.5 depending on what the admin wants.
However, you get to realize that not much members participate in this to earn the rewards for referring good members.
I do not seem to understand why, is it that they find it hard to get good posters they could refer to earn on these forums?

Some complain that it is frustrating taking your time to explain to each person how the forum works, some claim the people they are referring would blame them when things go wrong on the site.

I do not find it hard getting people who are willing to register and abide by the rules of Earning sites. How about you, is it difficult getting people to join a site you have been Earning from?
I checked your profile and I see that you have more than 70 members that you referred. But how are you doing it or what way are driving traffic to your referral link and you get them to register.
I have tried many ways to bring visitors to click and register with my referral link, but I have never been successful. I also use social media but I always get few referrals.
Some one said I should use all this micro job website like Microworker and picoworkers. But if I pay them to register will they want to reach the requirements need for me to get paid for my referrals?

Peppul

Getting referral is very difficult at some point especially in this part of the world, let's say you have a paying site and you need alot of referrals to earn higher and you decided to hold a small group chat to enlighten people on it, do you know that after the first 2 to 10 members register the other wont even want to use your referral code again instead they will just register directly forgetting that you are the one that introduced them to the platform and these same people will come to troll the same group you created with their referral link. So it's a challenging task getting enough referrals.

eenya00

Getting referrals isn't that hard at all if you could convince people and show them proof of your earnings. You can't blame people who are skeptical in joining paid to post and surveying platforms, because, most of them have had a bad experience dealing with such platforms and this makes them to be apprehensive when another platform that offers the same incentives is being preached to them.

Kennysplash

Verified member

I always find it extremely hard to find referrals. For one thing, I am not a social person, online or offline I don't have much people I flow with. So to get referrals is another word for impossible for me. That is why anything that has to do with referrals I run away from it. Whenever I join a site and I see that referrals are compulsory I get out of it quick. Me and referrals are word and opposite, when I see it I cross to the other side. Besides, I don't want anyone to blame me if anything goes wrong. They will be pointing fingers saying I lied to them. Please let me be lying to myself only.

chicnthin

Personally, I find it difficult to refer someone, especially if their mindset on the very beginning that the site is a scam. On all of the forum sites that I have joined, I never have a referral. There are a case where I get referrals but they ended up abandoning the site. In short, they become inactive. Which would mean nothing if the person I referred wasn't able to complete the requirements for me to earn the reward. Moreover, out of all members who are also posting their referrals, it's hard to find someone who doesn't have one yet. That's why sometimes I don't bother to post my referral codes at all.

Khezo

Getting people to sites to earn isn't a problem at all. All you have to do is stress the amount they would be making on that site per dey. And also make sure to mention the payments in dollars. With all this settled, you just have to so the math for them like say if you make $1 per day in 30 days you would end up making $30 you then convert to your local currency. Thank me later, lol.

Olajidey

Getting people to refer to earning site is not the problem, what people need is proof of payment that can convince them before they can join, immediately you provide them with payment proof you will see how happy they will be to join, so to your question getting people to refer is not hard so far you send the payment proof to convince them. I am also waiting to have my payment proof so I can invite more people to this forum.

Jonaville

To be honest, getting referrals is very difficult. It is one thing to refer someone, it is another for them to meet the requirements needed to receive the referral reward. We can make people sign up to these sites, but whether we get the reward is completely up to them. Some will sign but won't be interested in making or creating posts, so the number of referral will just be there, but people won't know that they are not active.

BlackManta

Getting referrals will definitely be difficult for people who don't know how to go about it. But there are different strategies you can use to make it easy for you.
For instance, I belong to different forums with millions of members like reddit and quora. Now if I want to get a referral from reddit and quora all I have to do is make a thread with an eye catching headline, write a good post about the earning site I'm promoting and then at the end I leave my referral link for those who want to join. This strategy works like magic.
Reddit has about one billion members and your thread can get thousands of views, I can say that reddit is one of the best places to get referrals.