Is Gamesrez, legit or scam?

MoneyTalk

Meanwhile the global economy still in the process of recovery some of us tries some online platform that we might able to earn money while staying at home. And one of the site that catch the attention of many is GAMESREZ a site that can easily earn money just by reffering their link, if someone sign up using your link you can get 200 point in able for you to redeem you need to have 1000 points equivalent of $5 that can withdraw using paypal or payoneer and you received the money in 3 days just easy by that,its hard to believed right? But believed me or not, after spending a lot of effort sharing it in my social media platform sadly I found out that this is 100% scam it is bacause 3 weeks ago I tried to redeem $20 using paypal and until now I never recieved even cents from them. I have some proof of photos that can proved that site is a big scam. Dont try to use GAMESREZ it is only a waste of time.

SANIA

Thank you for sharing this information. I appreciate your review. It is sad to know that your time is wasted on such site. It is always frustrating to utlize our time, money, resources and efforts on sites that later on prove to be scam.
It is also much difficult to make refferals, as it is not easy to convince people.
I suggest you to be more careful next time while working on such sort of sites. Do check reviews of many people and check authenticity of site/app or website before working with them. This process of authentication will save you much time and effort than wasting time working for them.
Scammers are now becoming more wise. They have such fancy ways of attracting clients and this is really sad that it has now become very difficult to differentiate between the right and the wrong ones.
I also suggest you to donot worry much now, you have learned a lesson from it and now you are sharing it here and many people will avoid this site now. So some benefit is in there.
I hope everyone of us can find legit sites to work on and earn money which we deserve.
I wish you all the best.