Is drinking water before bed healthy

Empress

Verified member
Drinking water before bed has a lot of benefits but drinking too close to bed time can interrupt the sleeping cycle which can negatively impact heart health. So we must drink enough water throughout the day or avoid being dehydrated and also prevent excess water intake in night also.
We need to drink water every day for our body to function well because throughout the day and while sleeping you lose water from sweating, breathing, passing stool through the digestive system. Some people do drink water before bed to remain hydrated throughout the night and also improved mood because water deprivation can negatively impact your mood which can affect the sleep cycle. Drinking water in the night also helps to detoxify the body and also improve digestion.

Barin

I actually don't like drinking water before going to bed because I always wake up like five times anytime i drink water before sleeping

Noor Fatima

Drinking water before bed has a lot of benefits but drinking too close to bed time can interrupt the sleeping cycle which can negatively impact heart health. So we must drink enough water throughout the day or avoid being dehydrated and also prevent excess water intake in night also.
We need to drink water every day for our body to function well because throughout the day and while sleeping you lose water from sweating, breathing, passing stool through the digestive system. Some people do drink water before bed to remain hydrated throughout the night and also improved mood because water deprivation can negatively impact your mood which can affect the sleep cycle. Drinking water in the night also helps to detoxify the body and also improve digestion.
As we all know that water is very healthy for our life and health .It doesn't matter whenever we drank
As we all know that water is very healthy for our life and health .It doesn't matter whenever we drank it .It will be useful for our health .I think so it will not be a bad trait or bed for health to drink water before bed but one think should be noted before going to bed our bladder should be empty because sometimes due to drinking of excess of water we need to go to washroom but we don't go dur to doziness in sleep so it becomes harmful.

Drrooll

I always make sure I complete my 6-8 glasses of water everyday and I do drink little water before going to bed also

Aceenmi

I drink water like every 1-2 hours because I like drinking water a lot. Water helps to aid digestion faster and it also provide nutrient to the body

Jjimale

Drinking water is very good for our health we should always make sure we drink enough water daily to avoid any health issues

Aqruub

There is nothing bad in drinking water in the night but excess of it is not good as it can cause sleep deprivation due to you urinating Everytime

Kola

Verified member
It's not bad to drink water late but when you drink it late it has some effect.for children some of them will bed wet and it's not good.for adults the body Will be heavy and the person will also tend to wake up in the night if the person does not wake up and leave the urine in the bladder it can cause another problem.