Is copy trading bitcoin a good idea? PART 2:

fredy114

Plagiarized warning
The benefits of bitcoin copy trading on MoonXBT
With MoonXBT's copy trading feature you can choose from a wide variety of professional traders to replicate your orders, selecting the strategy that best suits you. It is possible to modify trading settings and open or close positions at any time. Thus, you will have a high level trading strategy while making modifications to maximize your profits.
On the other hand, to increase your chances of success, it is possible to follow several traders at the same time. When searching for a trader, you have filters to limit your search according to parameters such as style, leverage, trading days, margin and term.
By entering the copy trading section of the exchange, you will see the most relevant data of the traders, including total transactions, percentage of profit in 30 days, history, positions, followers and ROR (rate of return). In this way, you will make trading decisions based on reliable information.

maxresdefault.jpg

Activator230822

Verified member
The copy trading strategy has its own merits and demerits. For instance it can be a great way for making good trade excursions as you can copy the most experienced players.

Isi24

Most traders frown at copy trading, but I believe everyone should do what best resonates with them. Personally I find copytrading very easy & picking a trader to copy from has been made easy on bitget app , you see the traders PNL etc

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
The copy trading strategy has its own merits and demerits. For instance it can be a great way for making good trade excursions as you can copy the most experienced players.
Also it can wash out one's PF easily, that's why we have to be cautious. Bitget is great for some of their features like copy trading! It is fun to use the feature tho!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Most traders frown at copy trading, but I believe everyone should do what best resonates with them. Personally I find copytrading very easy & picking a trader to copy from has been made easy on bitget app , you see the traders PNL etc

It's actually easier, if one takes enough time to research properly before using the feature 🤞 Screenshot_2024-03-09-15-40-42-179_com.bitget.exchange.jpg

ZayneSchultz

Opinions vary, with some highlighting potential gains and others underscoring inherent risks. I recognize the allure of potential profits but remain cautious due to the unpredictable nature of the crypto market. While copy trading can offer convenience, relying solely on it may expose one to unforeseen challenges. Overall, a balanced approach, considering both benefits and risks, seems prudent when delving into copy trading Bitcoin.

ZacSc

The main disadvantage of copy-trading is that the profitability of the strategy becomes obvious only after time.