Could copy trading be the right option for new crypto traders?

Raymondblue

With the alarming inflation rate globally coupled with the continuous downsizing of workers from various organizations which have significantly led to increase in unemployment rate, several individuals have now consider crypto trading as a viable option to met up their daily needs.

While crypto trading is a great way to kickstart one's journey towards financial freedom, it is important to note that it's not all bed of roses because statistics shows that 85% of people that venture into cryptocurrency trading without adequate knowledge always end up on the losing side hence the reason it is crucial to get the requisite knowledge before venturing into it.

Just like any other industry, crypto trading requires skills, commitment and dedication to achieve a resounding success but unfortunately, we are in a world where most people are always in a rush to achieve nothing.

To succeed in crypto trading, one must necessarily have to master some skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, record keeping, control emotion, stay informed about market trend among others. All this are obviously too much to swallow for someone looking to make profits or earn a living from crypto trading hence the reason copy trading looks the perfect way for new crypto investors/trader to explore. This product offer newbies a 2 in 1 package where they earn and learn at the same time. It has proved to be efficient hence the reason many exchanges have now adopt it and make it an integral part of their platforms.

Have anyone you tried it out? your contribution might be helpful for people looking to opt for the product.

I am Praise

Copy trading is one of my investment tools on Bitget and Bybit exchange. Though i use the former exchange more than the latter cos I make more profit there, may be its probably due to the fact that they have more elite traders.

I have tried copy trading before as at when I became busy with my office job, I didn't have time to monitor the market, so what I did was to look for a trader on one of the exchanges that displays the elite traders' success rate and copy their trades, it all went well and with patience I made profits, the fee is very negligible, making it cost friendly.

Zeddicus

With the alarming inflation rate globally coupled with the continuous downsizing of workers from various organizations which have significantly led to increase in unemployment rate, several individuals have now consider crypto trading as a viable option to met up their daily needs.

While crypto trading is a great way to kickstart one's journey towards financial freedom, it is important to note that it's not all bed of roses because statistics shows that 85% of people that venture into cryptocurrency trading without adequate knowledge always end up on the losing side hence the reason it is crucial to get the requisite knowledge before venturing into it.

Just like any other industry, crypto trading requires skills, commitment and dedication to achieve a resounding success but unfortunately, we are in a world where most people are always in a rush to achieve nothing.

To succeed in crypto trading, one must necessarily have to master some skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, record keeping, control emotion, stay informed about market trend among others. All this are obviously too much to swallow for someone looking to make profits or earn a living from crypto trading hence the reason copy trading looks the perfect way for new crypto investors/trader to explore. This product offer newbies a 2 in 1 package where they earn and learn at the same time. It has proved to be efficient hence the reason many exchanges have now adopt it and make it an integral part of their platforms.

Have anyone you tried it out? your contribution might be helpful for people looking to opt for the product.
It's one of the best product I've utilized on the largest copy trading platform, now a new interesting feature "private mode for elites" taking copy trading to better heights.

Incarts

The inclusion of newbie guide tools are all effectively fast-tracking crypto adoption because as we already know the industry is vast and can be overwhelming for newbies. Hence with such tool like Copy trading that enables beginners to stay profitable while they develop their trading skills, the industry gets more accommodating and appealing

bambiturnhau

Your call for contributors who have tried copy trading is a great initiative. Sharing experiences can indeed be valuable for those contemplating this approach. Have you personally tried copy trading, and if so, what benefits or lessons have you gained from the experience?

danzakururoooo

Thanks for emphasizing the importance of acquiring knowledge before venturing into crypto trading. It's a crucial aspect often overlooked by many in their haste for quick profits.

vamtri14893

While the idea of crypto trading is enticing, the statement that "copy trading looks like the perfect way for new crypto investors" might be a bit optimistic. It's crucial to acknowledge that even with copy trading, there are inherent risks involved.

gaingt8anwh

Considering the rush you mentioned in the world today, how do you see the adoption of copy trading changing the landscape of crypto trading in the future? Do you anticipate more innovations in this space to cater to the growing demand for accessible and efficient trading solutions?

hoangutat02

The concept of copy trading as a 2-in-1 package, allowing users to earn and learn simultaneously, is intriguing. It seems like a practical solution for those looking to navigate the complexities of crypto trading.

memorianh888

I completely agree with your observation on the rising unemployment rates and the increasing interest in crypto trading as a means of financial support. The current economic challenges indeed make it essential for individuals to explore alternative avenues for income.

gamaisnh875

You mentioned mastering skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, and staying informed about market trends for successful crypto trading. For those who might not have the time to dedicate to these skills, how user-friendly is copy trading, and what platforms do you recommend for someone looking to start?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Copy trading is one of my investment tools on Bitget and Bybit exchange. Though i use the former exchange more than the latter cos I make more profit there, may be its probably due to the fact that they have more elite traders.
Just be cautious while selecting elite traders... Yup, Bitget have a large number of elite traders but everyone cannot be good at trading, it's our responsibility to find out the suitable one.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
You mentioned mastering skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, and staying informed about market trends for successful crypto trading. For those who might not have the time to dedicate to these skills, how user-friendly is copy trading, and what platforms do you recommend for someone looking to start?
May try copy trading at Bitget bro. Their UI, CS and elite traders(Most of them) are dope...

I am Praise

Just be cautious while selecting elite traders... Yup, Bitget have a large number of elite traders but everyone cannot be good at trading, it's our responsibility to find out the suitable one.
I appreciate the heads up. There are points i consider before choosing a trader to copy, such as: trading history, past performance, risk management strategy and a few others. Interestingly the exchange has a step by step guide on what to do, they also provide other information like; the ranking, followers, return on invest (ROI), total profit & loss (P&L) of each trader. So all this makes it easier for users to explore their copy trading platform

This is one features that makes bitget copy trading product standout. They make available the needed features to consider before copying a trader on one click.

BashirJasper

Copy-trading is evolving atm and I believe it could change the narratives in crypto trading in the coming months and years because I can see more exchanges keying into this concept to provide real value for their users.

Maxicreed

It's affirmatively yes cos my experience with copy trading particularly that of Bitget and Binance has not just help sharpen my trading skills by learning from those elite traders but also helped reduce my risk of losing much.