Is Blogging Good For SEO?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two ways to generate traffic to your blog. The first one is to make use of paid advert to generate traffic to your website.

The other method is to generate traffic through search engine optimisation. This involves searching for low competitive keywords. Write content on this keywords and close it on your blog.

Blogging on your order hand placed it pretty much easier to have control over the content you are posting online.

It is possible to blog about different things online. There are some people who set up blogs in kitchen. the talk about different recipes and step by step on how to cook certain dishes.

So I want to ask you guys that is blogging good for search engine optimisation?

There is alway the need to know the right niche before one starts blogging. Right now, if I want to go for blogging, there are some niches that I can consider, I consider crypto because of the people interest in it. I can talk about sport because there are many people into it as well.

irrespective of the need someone wants to choose I think it is good to have the basic knowledge of how search engine optimisation works. Blogging and search engine optimisation go hand-in-hand. The reason is that blogging software like WordPress comes with plug-in which helps you to optimize your blog for different keywords.

If you really want to be very successful in blogging then I search engine optimisation is something you should learn. It helps you to get traffic organically from Google and from that your blog you can promote affiliate product and make a whole lot of money. You can also monetize your blog with adsense.

People no longer use adsense on the blog as cost per multiple impression is not that high anymore. Other display advanced platform are paying more in terms of cost per thousand than the AdSense. The only problem is that there are certain traffic level you must attend before you can get accepted on their program.