Services Is Binomo Really a Scam?

Haypril

Binomo as I have stated above happens to be one of the most used word when it comes to trading online. The platform has many times be used by internet fraudster to deceive their victims. Today, I decided to check out the authenticity of the name (Binomo) and what they offer.
Below is the quote from their Mobile App on play store.

Quote; Do you want to become a binary options professional? Stop wasting your time and try new effective methods of education with Binomo: Trading Guide! Everyone can master the trading techniques thanks to this app. It offers the most important information about binary options for novice traders. Feel free to install it right now!

According to the quote Binomo seems to be nothing but a trading app that teaches users how to trade from been a beginner to the level of satisfaction. I also take pain to check the reviews on the Mobile App and the comments are so great. And that beats my imagination.

Is Binomo a scam app, are the reviews on the app planned, can you ever trust anyone introducing you to Binomo? This are the questions we need to answer.

Daykas

Actually when i first heard of binomo it wasn't a scam but nowadays it tend to be the highest level of scamming people online in Nigeria

OlaAdams

Well stated sir!
Am surprised to hear you talk about binomo as something that is widely known cus am just hearing it for the first time.
But according to my understanding from what you have started above, binomo is about trading.
Here is my question.
Do they teach people how to trade and what exactly do these traders trade on?

Haypril

Well stated sir!
Am surprised to hear you talk about binomo as something that is widely known cus am just hearing it for the first time.
But according to my understanding from what you have started above, binomo is about trading.
Here is my question.
Do they teach people how to trade and what exactly do these traders trade on?
Thanks for taking time to review and share your opinion on the topic at hand. However I noticed you are not too certain of the operation of the platform I have written about. To add a few points to help you widen your understanding of the platform I will provide answers to your questions. First and foremost, I want to to know that Binomo is a forex trading app that teaches it users how to invest and trade in forex. Such training would be ranging from how to invest, when to invest and how to withdraw. But as of 2019, Binomo become the name at every fraudster mouth, promisingbto help their victims invest and pay triple of their investment in just 1hour.