Review Is Anola.io A Scam Or Legit Investment Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Anola is a website that was founded recently in this month of August, 2021. On their website it has been stated that their company was founded by two people: Jack Fowler and Lucas Hines. However, no one knows who these two guys are. On their website, we can see some pictures of people along with the founders of the website. However, no one knows who these people are. They also have an official Youtube channel but now it is very common for scam sites to make youtube channels. There is not much information about how much "profits" they offer. However, my investigation shows that people have not invested much money into this program and if this is a ponzi scheme (which it is), then this website will not last for long. On their website they have uploaded many documents to prove that they are a legit business. However, I would klike to warn people. Never trust this site because it is a ponzi scheme that will turn into a scam after a few days according to my prediction.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
As you have stated in your thread that the site seems to be Ponzi scheme, it may seems so cos any site that promises to give back, what seems too good to be true, may probably seems to be a scam site or a pyramid scheme. Necessary research needs to carried out to invest in such sites.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As you have stated in your thread that the site seems to be Ponzi scheme, it may seems so cos any site that promises to give back, what seems too good to be true, may probably seems to be a scam site or a pyramid scheme. Necessary research needs to carried out to invest in such sites.

What's quite funny is the fact that these scammers and HYIP site owners think that they can fool anyone by posting images of their documents and registering their company. Just because they register their business, it doesn't mean that they are monitored or regulated by the authority of that country.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
What's quite funny is the fact that these scammers and HYIP site owners think that they can fool anyone by posting images of their documents and registering their company. Just because they register their business, it doesn't mean that they are monitored or regulated by the authority of that country.
Very funny, you are very right about that....I think most of time, if we check very well, we will see that most of these sites mostly post the same exact document and the model of their websites are mostly look alike. And see times the English language on their sites seems to have errors, some times, which signifies red flag.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Very funny, you are very right about that....I think most of time, if we check very well, we will see that most of these sites mostly post the same exact document and the model of their websites are mostly look alike. And see times the English language on their sites seems to have errors, some times, which signifies red flag.

What's quite strange and worrysome is the fact that the government register many of these fake companies, too. If you go to the official website of the UK Company registery, and type the company number there, you will find that most of these investment scams are actually registered companies. I wonder why these scammers are allowed to register their companies?